Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Vilegar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeaky

I went to a city tournament with vilegar and went 3-3.The main problem I saw was not knocking out uxie straight away.So maybe I need crobat but not sure.Here is my build.
Pokemon
4 Spirittomb
1 Azelf
2 Uxie
2 Unown q
2 Oddish - LA psychic
2 Gloom - UN
2 Vielplume - UN
4 Gastly - SF
3 Haunter - TM
2 Gengar - SF
1 Gengar prime
1 Gengar lvl x

Supporter/Stadium
4 Bebe
2 Twins
4 Lookers
3 Broken Time Space
1 Palmer's Contribution
2 Pokemon Collector
2 Professor Oak New Theory
2 Judge

Energy
7 Psychic
3 Rescue
4 Warp

Like everyone knows this deck is to lock trainers with Vielplume and Gengar hit hard with poltergeist. You can even put pokemon in the lost zone with the prime.

Everything seems on the up and up so far. If Uxie is your Achille's Heel, then either Crobat G or Gengar AR should do wonders to fix that. You might consider replacing the Gengar Prime for Gengar AR or a Warp Energy for the Crobat G.

raw but which do you think will be better sending them to the lost zone with prime cause he can spread or kill quick with gengar ar

Gengar Prime is just SO awesome against Gyarados. I played it at CCs, I had two energies attached and I "Hurled into Darkness" to send a karp and a Luxray GL LV.X to the Lost Zone :) ! I was this player's single defeat before Top 8 cut.

That does sound awesome. xDD So do you feel this deck ^ should use Crobat G and keep the PrimeGar?

Gengar Prime is just SO awesome against Gyarados. I played it at CCs, I had two energies attached and I "Hurled into Darkness" to send a karp and a Luxray GL LV.X to the Lost Zone :) ! I was this player's single defeat before Top 8 cut.

Exactly thats why I like this same with sp cause of the lvl x.
But what do you suggest about the Crobat?

Only two pokemon collector is not good.
You need four.
Also, yes you need crobat.

No trust me two is enough because with the Uxie and Rescue I will always have gastlys.

No, two is not enough, trust me.
You need four.
You will not always start with it when you have two.
I play uxie and rescue too. You will not always have gastlies.

No, two is not enough, trust me.
You need four.
You will not always start with it when you have two.
I play uxie and rescue too. You will not always have gastlies.

Then what do you suggest I take out for the other two collector and the crobat. Also do you think its a good idea to take out the two judges and replace for seeker. I know I can mess their hand up with judges but wouldnt seeker help me better since im saving a life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back