2 Pokemon communication
2 rare candy
1 FlowerShop Lady

ENERGY
4 spec {D}
9 {D}
2 DCE

STRATEGY
Hopefully get a Zoroark out first would help a lot but doesn't matter. The Pokeball, Communication, and Rare candy to Set up T-tar and a Vileplume then lock out the trainers. The Zoroark is for set up or to tech against anything hard hitting like Reshiram or Zekrom, and Mandibuzz to snipe anything like a Reuniclus or Serperior. The IQ because I hate not having any energies to attach during my turn and it thins the deck out of energies so i draw more needed cards, PONT, Juniper and Copycat for a lot needed hand refreshes. The Prof elm to get some stage 1 and 2's out, seeker to get back a damaged t-tar back, Flower shop lady just in case my deck is getting low due to t-tars megaton tail. And finally twins because I know I'm going to be down prizes. I don't use collectors because its a dead card late in game and with all my hand refresh cards I am almost for sure guaranteed a Pokemon if I need one and I also get trainers and energies if needed.

What if your FSL gets discarded? I'd say run 2 just in case...
take out the pokeballs and pokemon communication for COLLECTOR and 2 more PETM... but the candys should be kept.

Tyranitar really needs a "switching" card. I think you shouldn't use Vileplume. But if you insist of using Vileplume, Dodrio is a good thing for VileTar in the Hs-on format. A 2-2 line would be nice for the Mandibuzz. Unless, you want a MandiTar. I would make a VileTar or MandiTar. Looks like you have a VileMandiTar. Either way you choose, put in Smeargle for 2 Rare Candy and 2 Pokeball. I would also suggest that Juniper is not very good for T-tar. I would switch 2 for PETM.

I hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back