Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

W: Deoxys EX, UB SR, FA Juniper H: PLF update - Thundurus EX, T/S/S, codes etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sp4rks

Info:
1. All PokeGym rules apply.
2. All cards are NM+ unless otherwise specified. I will only accept NM+ trades (Never played, no matter how light).
3. All cards are in English unless specified and will only accept the same.
4. I ONLY need what's on my list. Any other trades will need to favor me, as they are for your needs.
5. The cards I am seeking are from the B&W block. I will not accept any other sets, no matter the rarity.
6. I am located in the U.S. and prefer to do business here unless I am offered a rare need.
7. Cards will be shipped with care in a soft sleeve and hard toploader. This will be required of you as well. Any shipments over $100 in value will require a bubble mailer, insurance, tracking, and DC.
8. I ship via USPS with DC and in accordance with the rule above. DC will not be included on values of less than $30.

Wants:

(I will not trade Thundurus EX for ANYTHING outside my want list)

Collection:
Darkrai EX (must be absolute mint, unplayed)
FA Juniper
Ultraball SR
Sigilyph SR
Garbodor SR
Empoleon SR
Max Potion SR
SEALED player rewards Pokemon Catcher
1st, 2nd, 3rd Place Victory Cups Spring 2013
BW66 Ninetales
BW67 Ampharos

Meta:

Deoxys EX (PLF any)
CoL Foil Energy
FA Trainers

Haves:

6000+ Bulk (You pay shipping.)

400+ PTCGO codes (valued @.25 per pack, and @1.00 per tin/deck/DV pack)
200+ PS codes + both deck codes (valued @.35 per pack, and @1.00 per deck)
250+ PF codes + both deck codes (valued @.50 per pack, and @1.00 per deck)

1x Tornadus EX (PLF)
1x Thundurus EX FA
1x Thundurus EX
1x Heatran EX
1x Latios EX FA
3x Latias EX
1x Tornadus EX FA (DEX)
1x Victini EX
4x Cobalion EX
3x Articuno EX FA
3x Lugia EX
1x Lugia EX FA
1x Moltres EX
2x Zapdos EX
1x White Kyurem EX (PLS)
2x Mewtwo EX
1x Reshiram EX (Ex/played condition)
1x Darkrai EX (Japanese 1st Edition)
1x Groudon EX
1x Giratina EX FA
2x Giratina EX
2x Mew EX
1x Terrakion EX FA
2x Registeel EX
2x Landorus EX
2x Keldeo EX
1x White Kyurem EX FA (BCR)
1x White Kyurem EX (BCR)
2x Black Kyurem EX (BCR)
1x Cresselia EX

Normal Full Arts:

Zekrom (BW)
Tornadus (EMP)
Victini (NVI)
Cobalion (NVI)
Virizion (NVI)

Non-EX UR cards:

4x Rock Guard
4x Life Dew
1x Scramble Switch
1x Dowsing Machine
2x Victory Piece
1x Computer Search
3x Crystal Wall
2x Crystal Edge
1x Gold Potion
1x SR Charizard (PLS)
1x SR Kyurem DV (21/20)

Meta:

5x Infernape
5x Plasmaklang
5x Magnezone (Dual Brain)
6x Garbodor (Biosmog)
6x Garbodor (Ability)
2x Blastoise (BCR)
4x Gallade
6x Lucario (Ability)
+More! I have TONS of holo rares from all BW sets.

Promos:

1x Umbreon Regionals Promo
1x Vaporeon STAFF STAMPED States Promo
1x Vaporeon States Promo
2x Shelmet (Champ crosshatch)
1x Karrablast Staff (Champ crosshatch)
1x Karrablast (Champ crosshatch)
2x Accelgor Staff (Champ crosshatch)
1x Accelgor (Champ crosshatch)
1x Escavalier (Champ crosshatch)
1x Darmanitan Prerelease
1x Gigalith Prerelease (Ex. cond.)
2x Victini Staff Prerelease (Ex cond.)
1x Volcarona BW50 Prerelease
1x Flygon BW53 Prerelease
1x Snivy BW06 (Ex. cond.)
1x Tepig BW07 (Ex. cond.)
1x Oshawott BW08 (Ex. cond.)
1x Scraggy BW25
1x Thundurus BW41
1x Tornadus BW42
1x Landorus BW43

Trainers:

24x Skyla
26x Hypnotoxic Laser
23x Colress
20x Colress Machine
24x Bicycle
15x Juniper (various sets)
20x Cheren
10x Bianca
20x Eviolite
20x Plasma Frigate
20x Virbank City Gym
20x Team Plasma Grunt
22x Ether
10x Tool Scrapper
Xx Switch

Energy:

10x Blend Energy GFPD
15x Blend Energy WLFM
23x Plasma Energy

I have a lot of stuff unlisted. If you have any questions, let me know.

-Sp4rks

Last edited:
Hey, I've got plenty of autodeals in my thread for Plasma Storm codes! Please post on my thread if you're interested in any of them!

EDIT: Also looking for Mewtwo EX tin codes!

Last edited:
Hey I'm interested in as many codes as possible, doesn't matter what set, cheaper the better. I have from your wants a 3rd place Spring Victory Cup and a few CoL Holo NRG. Please CML for more. and I would need the actual code cards mailed to me if you can swing that.

I take bulk and codes (unused of course). From your list I have Catchers and will be receiving this week a Deoxys ex and Deoxys ex FA. Let me know if those interest you.

I have a STAFF Metagross from Plasma Freeze. I'm looking to sell it if you're interested. Check my sell thread.

Is the Tornadus-EX FA from Plasma Freeze?

No, it's from DEX.

---------- Post added 04/29/2013 at 11:25 AM ----------

Cml for shiny charizard and landorus

The only card I see that I'm interested in is the Golden Catcher, but I'd honestly prefer normal catchers.

---------- Post added 04/29/2013 at 11:27 AM ----------

I take bulk and codes (unused of course). From your list I have Catchers and will be receiving this week a Deoxys ex and Deoxys ex FA. Let me know if those interest you.

After looking through your values, I doubt we'd be able to make what I'd consider a fair deal. I'm very interested in the Deoxys (both), but it would need to be equitable.

---------- Post added 04/29/2013 at 11:30 AM ----------

Hey I'm interested in as many codes as possible, doesn't matter what set, cheaper the better. I have from your wants a 3rd place Spring Victory Cup and a few CoL Holo NRG. Please CML for more. and I would need the actual code cards mailed to me if you can swing that.

How many codes would you want for the victory cup?

Thanks, but I think my rates are extremely competitive based on what the value of bulk is nowadays, and given how I already help with shipping (and in some cases pay for all of it), I cannot discount my rates without losing money (and even if I'm breaking even, what's the point of doing this in the first place?).

Anywho, good luck obtaining your PLF stuff; I'm sure it'll be easier once the set's out.

Thanks, but I think my rates are extremely competitive based on what the value of bulk is nowadays, and given how I already help with shipping (and in some cases pay for all of it), I cannot discount my rates without losing money (and even if I'm breaking even, what's the point of doing this in the first place?).

Anywho, good luck obtaining your PLF stuff; I'm sure it'll be easier once the set's out.

Trust me, I understand. I'm in your position, I don't take losses on trades. The rich don't get rich because they were frivolous, right? ;)

---------- Post added 04/29/2013 at 12:29 PM ----------

I'd like to get 90 for it, but if you can send me the codes physically and I get them by Friday I'll take 75.

I'll have to sit on this for now as that's a little higher than I'd be willing to go for the card ATM. We haven't had any BR around here yet for me to work with.

Perhaps if i threw in a CoL Grass or Psychic could we swing it? I'm really just trying to get as many codes as possible in hand by Friday.

Hey, did you see my post?

I apologize, I did. I'm interested in the FA Colress misprint (assuming this is the one without the wavy lines?). Is there any sort of code deal we could work out?

---------- Post added 05/01/2013 at 09:13 AM ----------

Perhaps if i threw in a CoL Grass or Psychic could we swing it? I'm really just trying to get as many codes as possible in hand by Friday.

I apologize for responding so late, you know how life gets in the way. At this point I wouldn't be able to get them to you by Friday. Will you have any need for them after?

---------- Post added 05/01/2013 at 09:14 AM ----------

Would you put the catcher towards the charizard?

I would prefer to put the Charizard up for cards I really need. You don't happen to have any of my other wants?

I apologize, I did. I'm interested in the FA Colress misprint (assuming this is the one without the wavy lines?). Is there any sort of code deal we could work out?

Absolutely! The misprint is the one without the wavy lines (so the straight lines only). I'd be looking to price it at about $5 more than the regular. I'd be looking to get around 70 PLS/PLF codes for that one in particular, how does that sound to you? Were there any other cards you were interested in?

Absolutely! The misprint is the one without the wavy lines (so the straight lines only). I'd be looking to price it at about $5 more than the regular. I'd be looking to get around 70 PLS/PLF codes for that one in particular, how does that sound to you? Were there any other cards you were interested in?

I don't really see anything else unless you have catchers, ultra balls, or an unplayed pack Darkrai EX. Any chance you'd do 60 codes for the Colress (it's +$5 from sold eBay listings based on average code value). Obviously if you have anything else I was interested in, we could negotiate further.

---------- Post added 05/01/2013 at 06:45 PM ----------

cml for umbreon regionals promo, scramble switch ACE SPEC

Interested in the Shiny Sigilyph. Don't really see anything else though.

I don't really see anything else unless you have catchers, ultra balls, or an unplayed pack Darkrai EX. Any chance you'd do 60 codes for the Colress (it's +$5 from sold eBay listings based on average code value). Obviously if you have anything else I was interested in, we could negotiate further.

I could do 60 PLS codes for the FA Colress misprint. PM me to confirm?

I will have some Catchers coming in the mail any day now, should I let you know when I get them and we can do more codes?

I could do 60 PLS codes for the FA Colress misprint. PM me to confirm?

I will have some Catchers coming in the mail any day now, should I let you know when I get them and we can do more codes?

Defintely, how many will you be getting? Should we just do everything as a package deal, or would you like to part it out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back