Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Waco, Tx League

CaptRandom89

Our league used to be rather active, but it seems many of our regular players have utterly vanished from the face of the earth.

The league takes place on Tuesday nights from 5 pm - 8 pm. The owner charges $1 for league play, though.

We need lots of new players. Juniors, seniors, masters, it doesn't matter.

Our league can be found at:

The Game Closet
3122 Franklin Ave.
Waco, TX 76710

If you are on Franklin Ave., coming from Valley Mills Dr., it will be on your right, located right next to Lan Sharx.

Our main hope with getting lots of players up to this league is that we can also revive our Saturday tournaments, increase our diversity in what decks are being played at the league (everyone runs something different, we just don't have many players), and have a large group of players who, if they wish, to tag along with us when we go to premier tourmanents. We would like it if we had lots of players in each division of the touraments we go to.

We really want this thing to work, but we need help.

Thanks for reading.

You need to put fliers out everywhere, get in the local paper. Most small newspapers have a weekly calendar and most are free so check into that.

What's with the store owner charging money for league? It's clear that's not working for him.

Yep, I may have to do that.

As for the charging thing, I can't remember what his reason was when he first started doing that.

Try writing an article about local players participating at states and regionals. Hype up your players. My opinion, but league should be free, I don't care what anybody says. If it was my league, i'd move in a heartbeat.

The paper may not run your league in the calendar since money is being charged.

PKMNFlyerColorSm.jpg

Well, I at least did the flyer thing so far.

Lol, though I am not sure if I'm breaking any copyrights or anything with how I set the flyer up.

any thoughts on the flyer, changes I should make?

Back