Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Wally's Training vs. PETM

registeel

Lets see Wally's Training will let you evolve a pokemon you just evolved or just placed on bench. now the bad thing about it is it has to be your active pokemon. now for PETM it lets you search your deck for any evoloutoin and put it into your hand but doesn't have to be your active pokemon. wich do you preffer?
what decks would you use Wally's Training and what decks would you use PETM?

I think that PETM is better than Wally because it's less specific as to what you can search for. However, I also think that Fast Ball is better than PETM for decks that only have 1 evolution line. Right now, I think that Wally just plain blows.

Yep thats what I always thought I just was wondering if someone else liked wally's Training for some reason that I would want to know.

It depends on the deck.In most decks PETM is the best card to use but in a certain few wallys is better.The only one i can think of off the top of my head is Kingdra decks.Thats one of the few decks where wallys outshines PETM.

registeel said:
Yep thats what I always thought I just was wondering if someone else liked wally's Training for some reason that I would want to know.

Devon, you knew the answer to this thread. Why are you posting it? To try to laugh at somebody when they get it wrong?

Berry vs. Potion, CC vs. PETM, TVR vs. Maintenance, etc. were all fine. Somebody please lock this. :rolleyes:

It's PETM, unless you have a sole evolution line deck like Kingdra EX, which put in Hariyama holo (XD don't ask, I've seen it done) and sometimes other things, but only on rare occasions; the other evo lines are just tECh anyway.

SuperWooper said:
Devon, you knew the answer to this thread. Why are you posting it? To try to laugh at somebody when they get it wrong?

Berry vs. Potion, CC vs. PETM, TVR vs. Maintenance, etc. were all fine. Somebody please lock this. :rolleyes:

It's PETM, unless you have a sole evolution line deck like Kingdra EX, which put in Hariyama holo (XD don't ask, I've seen it done) and sometimes other things, but only on rare occasions; the other evo lines are just tECh anyway.

I wanted to know what other poeple had to say about them and why they like them thats all. !

Back