Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

WalMart Pokemon day

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey pokedad!: The same thing happens with the Florida list, it only has one store, but our PTO has one with stores on every county. Why dont you try getting in touch with your PTO and see whats going on? Good Luck!

If the Professors who are commenting on the 'lack of events' in this thread would read the POP Professor-only forum and the thread concerning this event...perhaps they could volunteer to RUN one of these at the listed stores that don't yet have a professor?

Just an idea...

'mom

SD PokéMom said:
If the Professors who are commenting on the 'lack of events' in this thread would read the POP Professor-only forum and the thread concerning this event...perhaps they could volunteer to RUN one of these at the listed stores that don't yet have a professor?

Just an idea...

'mom

Yes that would be a great idea.

Please Adam, Dave, Jimmy and other Chicagoland professors help run one of these, there are alot of players and Walmarts in the area!

Are you kidding?
Only one, and that's for Northern California?
Jeez, I know at least 10 wal-marts near my place, at least one will do!

I *did* volunteer for one... but I thought maybe I didn't get a reply because Orange Soda was closer to it... bah.

I am interested in applying for one of these events but I haven't decided if I want to do it or not. I don't want to mess up this event or anything, so could people please give me tips to what should be done to make this a success?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back