Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Walrebyss

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAT

Here's a deck that can get psychic energies out fast for Gorbyss.

2 Ralts
2 Kirilia
2 Gardevoir
3 Spheal
3 Sealeo
3 Walrein
4 Clampearl
4 Gorbyss
2 Baltoy
2 Claydol
1 Staryu
1 Starmie

1 Desert Shaman
1 Fan Club
1 Rock TM
1 Claw Fossil
1 Training Method
1 Rare Candy
1 Strength Charm

14 Psychic
8 Water
2 Double Rainbow

RECORD WITH WALREBYSS- 24-1-1

Let's see you don't need Walrein, but Gardy and Gorebyss work well together. See my Gardybyss deck that I posted That should help you out a lot.

PS: I don't believe your record either (no offense)

7 trainers (total)
5 lines
24 energy?
29 Pokemon!?

Unless you're playing a wall, or someone in a vegitative state you're record is false. Sorry dude. But that wouldn't explain the loss and tie... lol.

Okay you either do Gardy or walrein but I'd do Gardy because you have to play four oracle in a walrein. here is my fix.
-2/2 claydol line
-1/1 starmie line
-3/3/3 walrein line
-1/1 Gorebyss line
-8 water energy
-1 strength charm
-1 claw fossil
+1 ralts/kirlia/Gardy
+2 Double rainbow energy
+3 dunsparce
+3 multi energy
+2 desert ruins
+3 steven's advice
+2 Traing method
+3 POR
+3 copycat
+1 ATM rock
+2 rare candy

Hat just get rid of the Staryu and Starmie and run Oracles to help out the Walrein and maybe get rid of the Double Rainbows for normal energies to make Walreins power more efficient, but then again it can make Gorbyss do an aditional 20.

Get rid of the Boltoy/Claydol line too so you can add 2 more Ralts and another Kirlia and Gardevoir to get more psychic energies out early for Gorbyss.

may be he put his record backwards lose/tie/win bcuz of the kind of evolutions he runs together (no offense)

Last edited:
even so

I don't see how he even got a win
or how he got lucky enough to tie

this deck isn't even worth fixing. . . since he lied to us

LOL

you do that

but yeah
he needs to come out and say his deck sucks

even so, I don't know if I'll take the time to fix it

maybe I will. . . depends on how bored I am

i thought he was kidding about the record?eh,i dno..i've seen good walreign decks,and this is not where he shines.this is gardy's territory,leave it to him.i like the creativity,walreign is fun to play with.i tried a wrex deck,rai ex with walreign, continious 120damage!didn't turn out that way.without oracle,it will always be something like, ''CRUSH DRAW!TURNING OVER...stevens advice'' :(

Last edited:
Flareon said:
i thought he was kidding about the record?eh,i dno..i've seen good walreign decks,and this is not where he shines.this is gardy's territory,leave it to him.i like the creativity,walreign is fun to play with.i tried a wrex deck,rai ex with walreign, continious 120damage!didn't turn out that way.without oracle,it will always be something like, ''CRUSH DRAW!TURNING OVER...stevens advice'' :(

oh yes
I know

it is also madly annoying if you have like 3 Walreins on the field at the same time and the first card you flip over is a Dunsparce

you think, "Wow, I don't get any energies on the field AND I'm drawing a Dunsparce next turn. . ."

Swampert is better for putting energies on the field
but. . . Walrein's attack is so very much better than Swamperts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back