Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Walrien, back for another round (dp-on).

Status
Not open for further replies.

KaiserBeetle

So here's the deal, decided to go to a local tournament with my version of Walrien I tried to speed up a notch or 2 and turned out going 6-0. Now...I must admit the competition wasn't the greatest ever but I beat out Magnezone and GG in finals with a few sneaky tricks.

Pokemon - 22
3-2-3 Walrein
2-1-2 Togekiss
1-0-1 Dusknoir
3 Pachirisu
2-2 Claydol

Trainers - 25
2 Bebe's Search
2 Super Scoop Up
4 Team Galactic's Mars
3 Quick Ball
4 Rare Candy
1 Roseanne's Research
2 Team Galactic's Wager
2 Night Maintenance
2 Dusk Ball
3 Plus Power

Energy - 13
13 :water:

So, something else I need to make sure you know is that I played the hp-on version during the tournament and after words I changed the stuff around and ended up messing thing up a bit. I need to make room for 2 more :water: if possible at least. Thanks for any help ahead of time.

Last edited:
Walrein is broken, but you need the coin flips. If you can consistently beat G&G, you've got a winner. Keep testing it and see how it does against the top decks. I might try Omastar instead of Togekiss, though.

Thanks but I don't have any spread in this deck, I wouldn't be able to use Omastar effectively. Togekiss is in there for energy acceleration of course because nowadays 3 energy can make a dent in a strategy so in essense it lets me reduce the cost of my attacks.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

BUMP

Please help me out guys!

Last edited:
hey kaiserbeetle, I invit you to post my walrein deck.

Walrein is broken and a subestimated pkmn. Your idea is great but you have a poor quantity of energy. Rhemove the pluspowew and add 3 water energys

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

hey kaiserbeetle, I invit you to post my walrein deck.

Walrein is broken and a subestimated pkmn. Your idea is great but you have a poor quantity of energy. Remove the pluspower and add 3 water energys.

My thread is this: http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=77208

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back