Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Want HGSS boxes! Have lots of JPN items, English Lv. X's, promos, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

butterfly719

I'm looking to pick up 1 or preferably 2 sealed boxes of HGSS. At the current time, this is my ONLY want, so please do not post asking me to check your list. I am only interested in the boxes at this time.

Standard Rules:

1) YOU will most likely be sending first. There are very few exceptions to this (you know who you are). Same time sending will be done only with traders whom I've had multiple good trades with. Links to my refs and Ebay feedback are available in my signature.
2) I will send ONLY within the US and possibly Canada on the JPN items. I might consider small overseas trades if the postage remains reasonable.
3) I trade for MINT, English cards only. Since I keep having an issue with people sending non-mint cards, a MINT card is one that has NO scratches, dents, creases, tears, or edgewear (on the front or back). In other words, it looks just as it did when it came out of the booster pack. A NEAR MINT card may have a few minor (barely noticeable) scratches and nothing else wrong with it. I will not accept cards in a condition less than this
4) Cards should be packed and shipped properly to prevent damage. This means soft sleeves, and toploaders (no more than 2 cards per). Please also use a bubble envelope or small box when necessary. You usually can't put more than 1 toploader in a regular envelope without the postal machine ripping it open.
5) A trade is FINAL once addresses have been exchanged via PM. You/I may not back out unless we both agree. If you do back out after a trade has been finalized, a neutral reference will be left and a report will be filed with the Gym.

JPN ITEMS AVAILABLE TO TRADE - all items and BRAND NEW and SEALED

Arceus Deckbox (Style #1) x3
Arceus Deckbox (Style #2 - with Palkia and Dialga) x3

Lugia/Ho-oh Deckbox x2 <---
Entei/Suicune Deckbox x4
<---- These are both now sold out from Pokemon Center Japan (sold out in one week)
Arceus Mini Binder (Style #1) x2
Arceus Mini Binder (Style #2 - with Palkia and Dialga) x2

Entei Suicune Mini Binder x5 - small sized binder with 2 slots per page, 26 pages; can hold 104 cards back-to-back
Lugia/Ho-oh Dicebox x1 - has 2 compartments and includes a coin
Arceus Sleeves (62 sleeves per pack) x3
Heart Soul Damage Counters x3 - hard plastic orange counters with 6 "50s" and 24 "10s"
Green Pokeball Playmat x2

These are older, out-of-print items
Deoxys/Gyarados Deck Box x1
Palkia Deck Box x1
Deoxys/Latios Sketch Deck Box x1 - limited edition Mitsuhir Arita deckbox
Pikachu/Manaphy Mini Binder WITH Manaphy Promo Card - this item is not sealed but is in excellent condition - 3 slots per page, 26 pages; can hold 156 cards total
Kyogre/Groudon Mini Binder x1
Manaphy Dice Box x1 - this item is not sealed but is in excellent condition

English Lv. X's/Promos

Arceus Lv. X #95
Tangrowth Lv. X x2
Blaziken FB Lv. X x2
Garchomp C Lv. X (pack) x3
Rayquaza C Lv. X (pack) x3
Electivire FB Lv. X x2
Staraptor FB Lv. X x3
Gallade 4 Lv. X x3
Alakazam 4 Lv. X
Raichu Lv. X 1st ed. (JPN)
Empoleon Lv. X (Poke-BODY)
Drapion Lv. X
Rhyperior Lv. X
Regigigas Lv. X (pack) - played condition; some scratches and edgewear; no bends or creases
DP30 Regigigas Lv. X x2
RT2 Frost Rotom
RT4 Mow Rotom
RT5 Wash Rotom x2
SH3 Shiny Voltorb
SH4 Shiny Lotad x2
SH5 Shiny Swablu
113/111 Flying Pikachu holo reprint
114/111 Surfing Pikachu holo reprint
149/147 Moltres holo reprint
128/127 Electabuzz holo reprint
129/127 Hitmonchan holo reprint
102/100 Charmeleon holo reprint

HOLOS AND OTHER CARDS

WANTS

Heart Gold Soul Silver booster boxes, 1 or preferably 2

Please post if you're interested in a trade. thanks :thumb: Cheryl
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Anything below is just for my reference:

Incoming

Outgoing:

Last edited:
SSBBDaisy - No thanks. You are one of the rudest people I've ever seen post on the Gym and I would appreciate it if you would stay out of my threads. thanks, Cheryl

could you cml for a lugia/ho-oh deck box please
the damage counters and
the lugia ho-oh dicebox

also interested in the charizard deckbox as a gift for a friend

pikadino - I don't see enough for all the items, but I could trade the Lugia/Ho-oh deckbox for these if MINT:

electrivire fb lv x
Torterra lv x (pack)
Palmer’s Contribution 1RH
lucians assignment RH
roseannes research x2

toj1988 - You have quite a bit that I'm interested in. What year/season is your Victory Medal from? I can trade what you want for these:

Azelf Lv. X
Palkia G Lv. X
Blaziken FB Lv. X
2 Time Space Distortion
Shiny Duskull
Victory Medal

Are all your cards MINT? PLMK and thanks! Cheryl

pikadino -

toj1988 - You have quite a bit that I'm interested in. What year/season is your Victory Medal from? I can trade what you want for these:

Azelf Lv. X
Palkia G Lv. X
Blaziken FB Lv. X
2 Time Space Distortion
Shiny Duskull
Victory Medal

Are all your cards MINT? PLMK and thanks! Cheryl

The Victory Medal is Spring '09. All cards are mint.

I dont think your prices are great(dont compare me to SSBB i think she is rude also) but can you CML for Any Pikachu Stuff you have and for Arceus sleeves.

cmll for
Lugia/Ho-oh Deckbox x10
Entei/Suicune Deckbox x9

ITEMS WORTH 1 1/2 POINTS
Arceus Mini Binder (Style #1) x2
Arceus Mini Binder (Style #2 - with Palkia and Dialga) x2
Lugia/Ho-oh Mini Binder x4 - medium sized binder with 4 slots per page, 20 pages; can hold 160 cards back-to-back - may look for a small throw-in for this
Entei Suicune Mini Binder x5 - small sized binder with 2 slots per page, 26 pages; can hold 104 cards back-to-back
Lugia/Ho-oh Dicebox x10 - has 2 compartments and includes a coin
Halloween Pikachu Dicebag x4
Arceus Sleeves (62 sleeves per pack) x3

Deoxys/Gyarados Deck Box x1
Palkia Deck Box x1
Deoxys/Latios Sketch Deck Box x1
Pikachu/Manaphy Mini Binder WITH Manaphy Promo Card - this item is not sealed but is in excellent condition - 3 slots per page, 26 pages; can hold 156 cards total
Kyogre/Groudon Mini Binder x1
Manaphy Dice Box - this item is not sealed but is in excellent condition

lucario aura wielder - Sorry, I don't see any Lv. Xs (or anything else from my wants) on your list unless I'm just missing them?

richkid50000 - Sorry, unfortunately I'm only looking for my want list items above for the JPN stuff

shamu549 - Sure, I can do that as long as both cards are MINT. Which Arceus mini binder do you want? And was there anything else you're interested in? I see more cards from your list that I'm interested if you wanted other items too.

konopacz - Sorry, but I'll have to pass as that offer is far from my point value. I could do it for these:

Dialga G Lv. X and Azelf Lv. X
-OR-
Dialga G Lv. X and Tyranitar ex x2 (Unseen Forces)

lucario aura wielder - Sorry, I don't see any Lv. Xs (or anything else from my wants) on your list unless I'm just missing them?

richkid50000 - Sorry, unfortunately I'm only looking for my want list items above for the JPN stuff

shamu549 - Sure, I can do that as long as both cards are MINT. Which Arceus mini binder do you want? And was there anything else you're interested in? I see more cards from your list that I'm interested if you wanted other items too.

konopacz - Sorry, but I'll have to pass as that offer is far from my point value. I could do it for these:

Dialga G Lv. X and Azelf Lv. X
-OR-
Dialga G Lv. X and Tyranitar ex x2 (Unseen Forces)

My T Tar exs are involved in another trade right now would you do it instead for a
Dialga G Lv. X
Tyrainitar es ( dragon frontiers)
Crawdaunt ex ( Holon Phantoms)
Dragonite ex ( dragon frontiers)
Jolteon ex ( delta species)

konopacz - Hmmm...I'll have to think about it. I was mainly just interested in the UF T-tars. Do you have any other unlisted EXs?

Kayle - I could do a pack for these:

Garchomp Lv. X MD
+ Dialga G Lv. X OR Shaymin Land Lv. X OR Alakazam 4 Lv. X

Hi, any chance of getting a picture of that Lugia/Ho - oh deck box? I have some stuff you might want like Shiny Duskull and some LV. X's, but is this one of those crazy $100 deck boxes? :)

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Edit: And the Entei/Suicune one if you have the chance? Thanks!

Last edited:
Qwachansey - Haha, don't worry, it's not one of the super-rare expensive deckboxes. I am working on getting pics up within the next 10-15 mins. And if you were interested, I can do both of the deck boxes you want for these:

Shaymin X m... (126)
Dialga G X m
Infernape 4 X m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back