Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Want to buy 1x Giratina, 1x Sableye, 3x Collector, 2x Uxie for Oct 3 BRs please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TexasTorchic

Title says it all; I'm looking for the following cards:

1x Giratina Pt w/ "Let Loose" Power
1x Sableye SF
3x Pokemon Collector
2x Uxie LA

No preference of holo, I can take the dirt standard ones. I can pay via cash, money order, or PayPal. I really need these by October 3rd and will pay good, fair prices just to get them now. Please help a desperate player? :thumb:

Last edited:
I have everything you need:

1x Giratina Pt w/ "Let Loose" Power (RH)
1x Sableye SF
3x Pokemon Collector
2x Uxie LA

$42 shipped via Paypal and I can mail first thing Monday. PLMK if interested and thanks! Cheryl

Hi Cheryl! Are the Uxies the league promos or the LA issue? I'm good with either, I just need them for a deck; as long as they play I'm happy. Sounds like a deal, I'll PM you my information and you can send me your address and I'll have you paid tonight. Thanks! :thumb:

Wonderful, thanks very much! They will probably be League ones as I'm not sure if I have any regular LA set. And that sounds great to me. Will be awaiting your PM :smile:

Also, if it's not too much trouble can I get a Gengar Lv.X from you as well if you happen to have one? Sorry, I know I must be a handful here. :lol: Thanks!

Title says it all; I'm looking for the following cards:

1x Giratina Pt w/ "Let Loose" Power
1x Sableye SF
3x Pokemon Collector
2x Uxie LA

No preference of holo, I can take the dirt standard ones. I can pay via cash, money order, or PayPal. I really need these by October 3rd and will pay good, fair prices just to get them now. Please help a desperate player? :thumb:

$35 shipped. $40 via USPS Priority Mail. LMK.

Sorry, deal has already been made and paid for.

Texas Torchic - In fairness, since you did receive a genuinely better offer, I will refund $5 of the purchase price (or if you can think of other card/s you need of similar value, I will add them to what I send you)

Sorry, deal has already been made and paid for.

No problem. Early bird gets the worm, and I have no Gengar of any sorts. Just thought I'd post the already advertised prices on my sale thread. I'm surprised that there are people who don't check that forum first before posting here since I know several of us have very competitive prices. :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back