Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Wanted to buy: Infernape Lv. X (bought, please lock)

Status
Not open for further replies.

paint panic

Hi, everyone! I'd like to buy an Infernape Lv. X, since it doesn't look like I'm going to catch any in the trading forum. Here are my conditions:

1) You must have a decent amount of refs
2) You must be able to accept Paypal (bank transfer, non-CC)
3) You must live in the US (to ensure that I get it fast)
4) You must be able to ship today or tomorrow

I'm willing to pay what seems like the going rate of $30 for a mint/near-mint English Infernape Lv. X or I'm willing to pay $20 for a played copy. (Prices include shipping.) If you have a foreign language copy you're willing to let go for less than $30, let me know and we might be able to work something out. Thanks!

Ok, first of all, I want to remind everyone that this thread can only be replied to by those with 20 verified references. Please keep that in mind.

Next: Although I don't live in the US, I have one that I'd be willing to sell. If you would pay my expresspost charges, which is around $10, I'm willing to send within the next day or so, which should get it to you before your Nats. You can paypal pokemonmike for me with the amount. So, at this point it's up to you.

Thanks, P_A, but I found a seller in the US so I don't have to pay for international shipping.

I have bought the card from kirstin, so this thread can be closed now. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back