Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

WANTS: FA's and RH's

Status
Not open for further replies.

IT2Zoroark

I AM IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND I ONLY SHIP TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Sorry for the inconvenience.
State the condition of your cards when you offer - If you do not do this I will not trade with you period.
My cards are NM/M unless stated otherwise
I trade my cards in toploaders and Sleeves I ask you to do the same.
No obviously bad trade offers will get responses.
I am looking only for the things listed here but I will always consider trades involving staple FA EX's or especially FA Supporters other than (Bianca/Iris/Cheren).
DO NOT respond to offers made to you by other traders on this thread otherwise I will refuse to trade with you. It is disrespectful and will not be tolerated, I will not do this and you shouldn't either.
I Will always Check Lists because my curiosity gets the better of me =(
I always leave references and I expect the same. Failure to leave a reference within 7 days of receiving will result in me not trading with you ever again.
Failure to complete a trade will result in a mail fraud suit if you have already received my end. Failure to send out if you are sending first will result in me not trading with you again. These rules may seem harsh but we are here ultimately to get things that we need/want and ripping and backing out of trades is annoying a waste of time.
Lower References = trade first; Unless you have a negative reference for unacceptable waiting time to send or are known to send poor condition/wrong cards, then you will send first or no deal.
Finally, have fun and I look forward to making some sweet trades.

Honest Traders that I will trade with again:
cpbog1
Keniselvis
swordfish1989
Envoyofduels
cloud9

Traders I am reluctant to deal with:
Jexar (took 3 weeks and an in person exchange to get his end of our trade; be cautious with him)
Liquid (Traded a one of the cards we were making a deal for that I had already offered on to someone else and then refused to trade me the other card that I had offered on. Wasted my time and cost me a possible trade toward another card I wanted because one of the cards I offered him someone else had been interested in as well.)

Traders I will not trade with:
any trader with less than 95% Reps/any trader accused of ripping.

Auto Deals

Wants:
4x RH Prism Energy Low Want
4x RH Hypnotoxic Laser Low Want
3x RH Colress Machine Low Want
3x RH Team Plasma Ball High Want
1x RH Vulpix DRX Mid Want
1x RH Ninetales DRX Mid Want
6x FA N Very High Want (Have RH downgrades)
6x FA Juniper Very High Want (Have RH downgrades)
4x FA Skyla Very High Want (Have RH downgrades)
1x FA Colress Very High Want (Have RH downgrade)
3x Deoxys EX FA Very High Want (Have promo downgrades)
1x Shaymin EX FA Low Want (Have RA downgrade)
3x Keldeo EX FA Very High Want (Have Promo downgrades; will do 2+ something else for 1 FA)

Pikachu Edition Nintendo 3DS Very High Want (I have a purple 3DS not-XL to trade towards this)
Pika Plushies any and all that are reasonably priced
Pika Dice Bag
Pika Playmat
Keldeo Plushy
Darkrai Plushy
xXx Pikachu BCR Only (Reg and RH) (I value these at .10 a piece)

Haves -
FA's
2x Shaymin EX LT RC21/RC25
3x Meloetta EX LT RC25/RC25

Non EX FA's
Thundurus EPO

RA's
2x Kyurem EX LT
1x White Kyurem EX LT
1x Meloetta EX LT RC11/RC25
1x Shaymin EX (Upgrade to FA only)
2x Keldeo EX (Promo) (Upgrade to FA only)
2x Deoxys EX (Promo) (Upgrade to FA only)
1x Deoxys EX (Set) (Upgrade to FA only)
1x Tornadus EX (PLF)
3x Victini EX (1 LT 2 PLS)

Ace Specs
1x G Booster

Secret Rares

Non Ultras (T/S/S)
Ask For Specifics

Special Cards
CD Promo JPN Venusaur Holo PSA 9 rated still in rating sleeve. Will trade only toward FA wants.
Nidoking Legends RH (Mediocre Condition)
Flareon Legends RH (Mediocre Condition)

Southern Island Promos
Marill
Pidgeot
Mew
Vileplume
Togepi
Lickitung
Slowking
Lapras
Ledyba

Radiant Collection
5x Snivy RC1/RC25
3x Servine RC2/RC25
3x Serperior RC3/RC25
NEED RC4/RC25
2x Torchic RC5/RC25
2x Piplup RC6/RC25
3x Pikachu RC7/RC25
1x Ralts RC8/RC25
4x Kirlia RC9/RC25
1x Gardevoir RC10/RC25
1x Meloetta EX RC11/RC25
3x Stunfisk RC12/RC25
4x Purrloin RC13/RC25
2x Eevee RC14/RC25
5x Teddiursa RC15/RC25
3x Ursaring RC16/RC25
3x Audino RC17/RC25
4x Minccino RC18/RC25
2x Cinccino RC19/RC25
NEED RC20/RC25
3x Shaymin EX FA RC21/RC25
1x Reshiram FA RC22/RC25
1x Emolga FA RC23/R25
1x Mew EX FA RC24/RC25
3x Meloetta EX FA RC25/RC25

Codes:
ask for type and amount

Last edited:
Have Sableye RH x 2, Virbank Gym x 1 and Keldeo Ex promo, all NM or better. Interested in Mew Ex, Giratina Ex and Black Kyurem (PLS). (are the Mew and Giratina Ex just RA or FA? Can't quite tell from your list.) CML for any other cards you may want.

Have Sableye RH x 2, Virbank Gym x 1 and Keldeo Ex promo, all NM or better. Interested in Mew Ex, Giratina Ex and Black Kyurem (PLS). (are the Mew and Giratina Ex just RA or FA? Can't quite tell from your list.) CML for any other cards you may want.

Mew and Giratina are FA BKEX (PLS) is RA. I will look to see if you have anything else I am interested in but I definitely want all of those.

Ok, I dont see enough for Mew EX FA or BKEX. But I will trade The Giratina EX FA for the 2x RH Sableye, 1x Virbank city gym, 2-3 Super rods if you have any.

Last edited:
Ok so:

My: Sableye RH (DEX) x 2, Virbank Gym x 1

Your: Giratina Ex FA (DRX)

I only have 1 Super Rod so I don't really want to throw that in. If this looks good to you, PM me to confirm the trade.

Interested in these:
Thundurus EX (Promo)
B Kyurem EX (PLS)
I have these from your wants:
2x RH Squirtle BCR - VERY HIGH WANT
3x RH Bicycle
3x RH Plasma Energy
2x P!P Fire Energy (CoL Promo)
1x P!P Grass Energy (CoL Promo)
3x Super Rod (BW or DV only)
1x Virbank City Gym
1x Shaymin EX RA or FA
I also have other Holo basic energies just not promos of the types you asked for.

LMK if you have any of these available as well:
Skyla (reg or rh)
Kyurem PLF (reg or rh)
silver bangle (reg or rh)

Interested in all except Virbank (got one today) and the energies as I am looking strictly for the BW promo P!P's.
Prefer the FA Shaymin EX
I have 2x Bangles for trade and 3x Skyla for trade all non-holo

please make an offer. Also state the conditions of your cards please.

Last edited:
Thundurus is not FA it's Promo. I need a link to your thread so that I may take a look. But first take a look at my wants to see if you have any of them

- - - Updated - - -

nvm I found your list

Hello there; interested in your CD promo Venusaur.

I have:
2-3 RH Bicycle (for sure have 2, probably have 3)
3 RH Plasma Energy
FA Giratina promo
At least 1 of each of the BW play promo Energy
Shaymin EX FA and Reg
More in my list too, of course. Think we can work something out?

Ok so I seeing $20 value for the cd promo psa 9 jpn venusaur on ebay completed listings. I am interested in what you are willing to offer for it. (also do you have a FA Darkrai or FA Keldeo EX? Those would take top priority over anything else)

Nope, I don't actually have either of those. I just checked on my counts of energy, and it looks like I have 2 BW Promo Fires, and 2 BW Promo Grass. Thought I had 2 Bikes too, guess I only have the 1 though.
So going based on values and higher wants, maybe something like this?
my:
Giratina FA promo (4-5)
2 Promo BW Fire (1-2 each)
2 Promo BW Grass (1-2 each)
1 RH Bicycle (~2)
Shaymin EX RA (7)
1 RH Float Stone (3)

For your:
PSA9 Venusaur CD promo?

Feel free to counter/negotiate, or PM to confirm.

Sorry but my wife will not let the Venusaur go unless it is going towards a FA want is what she told me (Keldeo EX/Darkrai EX/FA Supporters (Juniper/N/Skyla)) It was the first pokemon card she ever had, given to her by a now deceased friend. It has a lot of value to her. If you don't have anything for the Venusaur I'd like to atleast get the FA Giratina from you and that is the highest priority item listed. Also interested in the FA Shaymin ex if we could get there too.

Ah, understandable. Unfortunately the Venusaur was the only thing I was interested in, and I don't have any of those you listed for trade. I guess we won't be able to work something out for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back