Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

War of 2011, Pick a side!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absol33

OK, so me and my friend (machampion12) were thinking about what it was gonna be like with no claydol (etc.) next year. How about, LOTS of SP. So we decided that we needed everyone on the gym to pick a side, like twilight, team machamp/ anti sp, or team sp. so far we've got 2 people on the machamp/ screw up sp decks. It's your choice, The future is in your hands.....
oh yeah, wish me luck for nats, got top 16 tomorrow.

Last edited:
Lol whaaaaattttt? Someone forgot why Gengar died out....it got PLAYED around by almost every SP deck. Haha. And it's too flippy.

Gengar Prime. First we Level Down your Lv. Xs. Then we send them from your hand to the Zone. GG.

I spray your level-down. I turn off your Primes body with Dialga G Lv.X. Then I make sure not to keep Pokemon in my hand and save my trainers/supporters to grab them only when needed. At the same time, good luck even getting set-up enough early on to actually get that far lol. NOW it's GG.

Next?

I spray your level-down. I turn off your Primes body with Dialga G Lv.X. Then I make sure not to keep Pokemon in my hand and save my trainers/supporters to grab them only when needed. At the same time, good luck even getting set-up enough early on to actually get that far lol.

Actually, you can only spray so much, since I will be using Uxies and Shadow Commands all the time, you have lots of other stuff to worry about. Thanks to Shadow Command boosting my consistency out the window, as well as the use of draw supporters that you can't spray, I should be able to set up. And if you really mean to keep your Xs on the field at all times, that means you need 2 Luxrays and 2 Garchomps in play - plus a Uxie, plus a space for Crobat, plus a Bronzong... Wait! No Crobat, you have to use Dialga G Lv. X, oh right.

Hmmmm...

Oh yeah, and god forbid if I drop a Hunter... after reversal-ing something like your Uxie maybe?

Actually, you can only spray so much, since I will be using Uxies and Shadow Commands all the time, you have lots of other stuff to worry about. Thanks to Shadow Command boosting my consistency out the window, as well as the use of draw supporters that you can't spray, I should be able to set up. And if you really mean to keep your Xs on the field at all times, that means you need 2 Luxrays and 2 Garchomps in play - plus a Uxie, plus a space for Crobat, plus a Bronzong... Wait! No Crobat, you have to use Dialga G Lv. X, oh right.

Hmmmm...

Oh yeah, and god forbid if I drop a Hunter... after reversal-ing something like your Uxie maybe?

Hahaha you expect to get out gengar, dusknoir and anything else when I spray your uxies that you will desperately need to set up with? Lol. Someone doesn't know how luxchomp/SP's work. You are thinking wayyyy too hypothetical an theorymon (typical) while my scenario is actually realistic. It is a typical luxchomp matchup.

Also...reversals in gengar/dusknoir? Is that a joke? I really hope so.

Hahaha you expect to get out gengar, dusknoir and anything else when I spray your uxies that you will desperately need to set up with? Lol. Someone doesn't know how luxchomp/SP's work. You are thinking wayyyy too hypothetical an theorymon (typical) while my scenario is actually realistic. It is a typical luxchomp matchup.

I know what you're thinking and I'm not going to deny that you have credibility, but it doesn't take a whole lot of work to set up a Dusknoir off of a single PONT, and since we don't have Claydol, stage 2s have to get by SOMEHOW. Uxie alone won't cut it. I'm expecting 2-3 Uxie and 4 PONT in most decks, but I haven't tested enough to say for sure.

Between 4 Candy, 3-2-3 Dusknoir, and 4 Communication, it should be feasible. to set up a Dusknoir early, even with Power Spray. So yeah, I expect to get the Dusknoir. And once I get the Dusknoir I expect to get the Gengar, too, because you can only spray so much.

And considering the annoyance you'd have to go through to keep up once the Gengar hits the field, I don't think it's unreasonable to say that the matchup is around 50/50 overall... although, I still maintain that it's in Gengar/Dusknoir's favor.

Well when the set comes out and we can redshark it, I would love to a best of 3 or 5 with you. That should be interesting/fun.

Well when the set comes out and we can redshark it, I would love to a best of 3 or 5 with you. That should be interesting/fun.

Agreed, we'll see how it goes then. I'll have LOTS of testing to do when the next set comes out...

Unfortunately Gengar will not come along for a while :(

Hatter - agreed. When I think of gengar, I'm not thinking 2 sets ahead lol...I thought he meant the SF one. Prime is silly to toss in when it's 6 months ahead of time lol.

Team SP all the way. Luxchomp is just tooo gooood not to miss out.
Same goes for Sableye Lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back