Wario Ware

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by Pinsir52, Dec 30, 2007.

1. Pinsir52

Pinsir52 New Member

I was wondering... can one play wario ware: twisted! on the Game Boy Player?

2. Magic_Umbreon

Magic_Umbreon Researching Tower Scientist, Retired

I haven't found a game boy game the player won't do (including larger than normal cartridges) so I'd imagine so. I haven't tried but for lack of a better reason it's within license agreement; if the player says it plays all gba games, it must.

3. Articjedi

Articjedi Active Member

I guess you never played twisted. I don't think you can because the cartridge isn't attached to your controller.

4. The King Of Magikarps

The King Of Magikarps Active Member

It'll run but you'll fail the games. Actually you won't be able to even get to the games.

5. Magic_Umbreon

I've played it. You could have your 'cube on a turntable lol.

6. MegaVelocibot

MegaVelocibot <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

I run my games through the Advance Game Port, a third party accessory that loads the rom (I think?) or something, and attaches through Memory Card slot 2. Have yet to try it on that.

Re the Game Boy Player, I believe so.

7. larllt

larllt New Member

just grab the gamecube and spin it around, duh!

8. Pinsir52

Pinsir52 New Member

Yeah, i don't have a game cube or Twisted... i was just curious

9. Professor_Chris

Professor_Chris Active Member

. . .

I must see a youtube of someone playing Twisted with a Gamecube. If there isn't one, one of you better make one.

10. The King Of Magikarps

The King Of Magikarps Active Member

Careful with ROMs, there illegal unless you own the actuall game.

11. Professor_Chris

Professor_Chris Active Member

The Advance Game Port takes an actual GBA cartrige. No one's suggesting anything illegal here. I'm not sure exactly how it works, but it probably does load the ROM into memory.

12. Magic_Umbreon

Even if you own the game, Nintendo's website specifies it's illegal to play it on a PC.

MegaVelocibot clearly explained he was playing the gameboy game he owned through a third party accessory. That's not the same as transferring the game code over the internet etc. at all.

13. Surfingpikachao

Surfingpikachao New Member

I can just imagine throwing the gc around the room in an attempt to play twisted. Something's bound to get broken... or seriously injured =P