WARNING do not trade w/ soslowpoke

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by thepeppokemon, Oct 26, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
  1. thepeppokemon

thepeppokemon New Member

I sen my cards almost 5 weeks ago and still have not recieved them. i like in northern ky and he lives in illinois so it sould not take that long. This Is A WARNING DO NOT TRADE WITH SOSLOWPOKE!!!!

2. kingkyle3

kingkyle3 New Member

Have you e-mailed him about this? I HIGHLY doubt he would do this on purpose. I'm sure there's a good explanation for this...

3. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

Soslowpoke is fairly well known in the online community.
    What steps have you taken with him to resolve this?

4. bullados

bullados <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?

Dude, I could almost say the same thing bout YOU. I've been waiting for a response to my last PM for about a week now. When're ya gonna reply?

5. twutt

twutt New Member

the only bad thing with soslowpoke is that he has an enourmous amout of cards i need, and i want nothing that i've for trade .. :p

one of best traders i've ever traded with, and i'm sure that there's a reason!

6. thepeppokemon

thepeppokemon New Member

Well i asked him in his trade thread and he said they sould of came by now and they havent and to bulklados: i dont have a wailord ex anymore but if you still wanna trade for something pm me

7. soslowpoke

soslowpoke New Member

::sigh:: ...sometimes I think patience is all thats needed to solve the worlds problems (except for hunger...food is needed to solve that)

I sent the cards over 2 weeks ago, if you've not received them you're either lying to me or the mail lost them. Tonight I will stop by the post office and see what they can do. I thought I could trust people but I guess I might just have to spend extra to send all my mail registered now..or just not trade at all.

8. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

If I may ask, what was traded on both sides?
    I didn't see it in soslowpoke's thread.

9. thepeppokemon

thepeppokemon New Member

it was his old thread. i traded a holo shiftry form ss and he traded dark ivy,venus and a best of elm

10. Lugias_Realm

Lugias_Realm New Member

Are you talking about the Promos earned during Wizards Battle Zone leagues? If that's what the cards are, let me know. I will send you 1 of each of them for nothing just to put this little problem to an end.

11. ShadowCacnea

ShadowCacnea New Member

btw soslowpoke did you get my cards yet? Just wondering if you got them

12. Perfect0ne

Perfect0ne New Member

i remember when i had a trade with soslowpoke i accused him of ripping and it actually was a large trade with MANY holos involved. As it turned out, my post office was bouncing it back and forth like idiots since its weight bordered on his stamps. I paid 2 cents and got it... patience and a trip to the PO are all you need.