Here are the Wash State EX Power Keepers Pre Release Dates:clap:

Prerelease Dates & Locations::thumb:

Jeanne’s Sports Cards
2901 Perry Ave Mall, Suite 7
Bremerton WA, 98310
February 3, 2007
10:00 AM
Store Phone: 360-479-5050
Registration starts at 10:00 am. Play starts at approximately 11:15 am.

Phoenix Games
12926 Mukilteo Speedway #F8
Lynnwood, WA 98037
February 4, 2007
10:30 AM
Store Phone: 425-353-5584
Registration starts at 10:30am.

The Game Matrix
8610 South Tacoma Way
Lakewood, WA 98499
February 10, 2007
11:00 AM
Store Phone: 253-583-9708
Registration starts at 11:00 am. Play starts at approximately 12:15 pm.

Best Bett Cards and Comics
3180 W Clearwater Ave Suite H-2
Kennewick, WA 99336
February 10, 2007
11:00 AM
Store Phone: 509-736-3594
Registration starts at 10:30. We should hand out the packs around 11:00 am!

Admission $20

Players receive 6 EX Power Keepers Booster Packs. All participants will receive a Pokémon TCG: EX Power Keepers Prerelease promo card and an EX Power Keepers promotional item, while supplies last.

Tournament Format: Each player builds a 40 card deck out of the 6 booster packs. Basic energy is provided to build decks. Players play in a number of rounds dependent total attendance. Players play in each round. Players will play in one of three age groups: Junior 10 Under; Senior 11-14; and Master 15 & older. Tournament may last 2-4 hours after registration.

Prizes: All players who complete the event will receive 2 additional booster packs of EX Power Keepers.

THEME DECK CHALLENGE

In addition to the standard Prerelease tournament structure, some EX Power Keepers Prerelease events offer the more casual Theme Deck Challenge. For the Theme Deck Challenge, registration costs are the same as for the standard event, but players receive a theme deck from EX Power Keepers to play in the event. At the end of the event, all participants receive 4 booster packs. This event is designed for new players and beginners.

Door prizes may be awarded as specific venue locations.

Side Events may be held at specific venue locations.

Booster Drafts: Bremerton and Lakewood Pre Releases $15 for 5 packs. Build a 40 card deck. Basic energy provided.

Last edited:
Just wondering Terry though you already consider it, but could I judge the Lakewood prerelease at The Game Matrix. Thank you very much.

Phazon Elite said:
Wow, you guys get four?

Does this always happen?

*envious*

In recent times, it does happen. One is north of Seattle (Lynnwood), one to the east (Kennewick), one to the south (Lakewood), and one to the west (Bremerton). :lol:

And since everyone else is asking a certain question, I have a question of my own.

Can I play? :rolleyes:

peace
phantom

puyallup_phantom said:
In recent times, it does happen. One is north of Seattle (Lynnwood), one to the east (Kennewick), one to the south (Lakewood), and one to the west (Bremerton). :lol:

And since everyone else is asking a certain question, I have a question of my own.

Can I play? :rolleyes:

peace
phantom
grrr....

*grudge*

XD

Back