The Commons at Federal Way Mall
Hwy 99 and South 320 Street
Federal Way, Wash 98003

Saturday June 11, 2005
Registration starts at 9:00 am
Tournament starts 10:30 am
Admission: FREE :eek:

Players recieve a promo card while supplies last

The tournament will be held at the east end of the mall next to Target. The entrance is in front of the play toys accross from TILT.

How to get there
Take Exit 143 (S 320 St) off of Interstate 5 and head west 1/2 mile.

Format
Modified. Only cards from Ex Ruby & Sapphire thru Ex Emerald are allowed unless the card has been reprinted in one of the sets above (i.e. Warp Point, Switch, etc...) then the older version can be used.

Players will fill out deck lists. Players will play in age modified swiss rounds. Players play in each round. Number of rounds depends on attendance. Separate age pods will be run for each age group, 10 under, 11-14 and 15 & older (if enough players). Swiss rounds will be one 30 minute game. Finals will be top 4/8/16 depending on size of each pod. Finals will be best 2/3 with one hour time limit.

Prizes
The top 8 finishers in each of the three age categories receive the following prizes:

1st Place

• Invitation to the Pokémon TCG World Championships in August 2005
• Travel Award for the winner (and parent or legal guardian for players under 18) to the 2005 World Championships
• VIP Badge
• Combination of 36 booster packs from current Pokémon TCG expansions

2nd Place

• Combination of 18 booster packs from current Pokémon TCG expansions
3rd-4th Place

• Combination of 9 booster packs from current Pokémon TCG expansions

5th - 8th Place

• Combination of 4 booster packs from current Pokémon TCG expansions

Side Events

Booster Draft
$15 for five packs. Build a 40 card deck. Play 4 rounds min. Prizes will be Pokemon Booster Packs.

Other Side events: more details to follow

Worlds Fund Raiser
Unlimited

Last edited:
xD A clown named Larry because Stuart came in 3rd! Yeah I want Levi!!! 10- wants Levi!!! Levi because he still hasn't done the play Brandon thing!

EDIT: OMG I get no time to test AT ALL. I'm gonna get owned by Gardy!! Noooooooooooo!!!! Helllppppp!

Last edited:
Yes Terry, Chris and I can help with judging or other if you need it.

As for Levi judging the 10-, rumor has it he doesn't like kids over the age of 8. So, Ancient Pokemon, I don't know if you really want him since you are ALMOST 11.

Nono I'm 19 see not a kid an adult. I'm 19 and a secret agent playing in 10- Levi knows that. :wink:

EDIT: Plus look at my username! "ANCIENT" Pokemon Trainer. HAHA! Even more secret agent stuff! :cool: Old man KungFu ownz!!!

Last edited:
New Format for GB Tournament?

At regionals, something about a new format was mentioned for future game boy tournaments. I am wondering what changes are coming since the Gym Challenges are less than ONE WEEK away and I'm hoping a GB Tourney is one of the side events. May I recommend a change of max. levels for a change of pace, either to Level 50 or 100 to go more in line with the Emerald Battle Frontier and Pokemon Colosseum.

Thank you for your time!

phantom from p-town

Back