Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Washington State Championships

Yeah, it's getting close to crunch time. It'd be nice to know which weekend at least.

Canceled. Surprised you didn't hear.

Darn. I better read the small print and see if I can get the rental fee back.

OH SHOOT! NOW I HAVE TO GO DOWN TO O-REE-GON ;_;

You should go to OR - EE - GON as well as Washington. I hear Washington players do better there anyway.

Yeah, it's getting close to crunch time. It'd be nice to know which weekend at least.

Crunch time? It is at least 6 weeks out.

Agreed that everyone should go to Oregon as well. Gotta give the little guys something to dream for.

@Amelia: I haven't scared a child in at least a week~!

Ah, what? Washington State Championships are cancelled... dang it....
Hoping to go to the WA states... but that would be my first tourny. Maybe not such a good idea to do states, with a rogue deck, as your first tournement, huh?

If it's canceled then i'm mad... this year i accully took time to make a good deck... and if it isn't then wear is it? (and where is the or-ee-gon one?)

My apologies on mis-spelling the classic or-ee-gon taunt.

And come on people, it's not cancellllled.

i HoPe (lol) it's somewhere close-ish to oregon. it would be cool to go to 2 states, but no way im getting up earlier than 4... for or-ee-gon states i gotta get up 5:30 :0

^i 100% sure it's in salem again. it has the biggest places to hold it, and thats where they've had regionals, states for the past 2 years im pretty sure

Back