Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

wat u think of this card image

That is not real, seriously. Why would a Wiggly 1) Do 80 to itself 2) Have resistants to psy(that went away)3) Have a body thats way to powerful.

Its a fake trust me. I couldn't stop laughing when I read it, lets start a protest to the POP to create this card (LOL). Thanks for that, that realy cheared me up!

yes. This card is totally completely real. That's why the grammar is HORRIBLE and the set symbol is unrecognizable. Totally. -_-

Geez, what on earth would posess you to think this was real? Where'd you find it, anyways?

lol the poke-body is funny. It says to search for R energy cards and it doesnt even say what to do with them, like attach them to wigglytuff or something. It just says to search for them :tongue: Plus they spelled affected as effected and capitalized search after a comma.

Looks like someone didn't want to give credit to the original card blank creators. Look at the top left.

Totally fake.

lol the poke-body is funny. It says to search for R energy cards and it doesnt even say what to do with them, like attach them to wigglytuff or something. It just says to search for them
Yeah, that was my first tip-off... Plus the way a wiggly has anything to do with fire.

Search for the energy and do what with them ? Lol. Put them into your opponent's deck and have him draw until he's 2 years older ? Or just attach them to Wigglytuff ex. The CaC guy should be more specific. :)

- Xaej

In terms of art and the Idea of the card, its not that bad! Put it this way If this was a real card people would want it but wouldn't play it, like Lugia ex.

I'm begging POP to print this card, please!

You kidding?! Wigglytuff has nothing to do with (R). Or any element except (C), which has no energy of its own.

I know, I'm just saying that I thought that was funny that it said that right on it.

- Xaej

Then, as WPM said, the idiot tried to blank out the credit on the top left. >_>

Last edited:
Back