Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Way to go, Steven!! (Pokemon newspaper article)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a very good article. :)

Pokémon newspaper articles just seem to get better and better.

Awesome article! I love seeing kiddos get some recognition and some positive information about Pokemon in articles. My son and his friend were in an article last month and it has brought a lot of new players to our league.

Great article. Mr. T does a great job for the players in VA. I'm just sorry I wont get to see my friend David until Nats, I guess, since he is running a Reg this year. (You will be missed in NC David!)

Keith

Gaming has become a sensation in the library world,” said Daniela Dixon, assistant manager at Patrick Henry Library. “We are happy to have young people visit the library and we hope this type of program confronts old-fashioned notions of what a library is.”
The Pokémon League has been so successful, by far the largest of the library’s recurring programs, that Dixon has added a Game On Night on the third Friday of each month after the library closes and will host an amended Game On program on two Monday afternoons. The programs include online play, DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) and interactive games on a Wii system.

That is one cool Library, wish our Library had an open mind towards gaming like that one does. Nice article too and good job Steven!!

Great article. Mr. T does a great job for the players in VA. I'm just sorry I wont get to see my friend David until Nats, I guess, since he is running a Reg this year. (You will be missed in NC David!)

Keith
Not running one, Keith (I wish!!) but I'll be in MD judging.

I knew you would be in MD and not with us. Didnt realize you werent running it though. (They ought to, by gosh!) :thumb:

Keith

Go, Steven! It was pretty funny when I went to City Championship winners and most of VA and MD were Steven Y., Steven Y., etc. I printed out the article and will be showing Steven it at VA states if he hasn't seen it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back