Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

We did it, Now I need help (ordering league stuff)

mewsmom

We got approval and are getting our League in Biloxi MS up and running. I went in to order league supplies and need a little more information.

How many league kits should I order ( how many players does 1 accomodate)?
Season 13 starts when? Is this upcoming or current season? We've been out of league since before worlds so don't recall where we left off.
I suspect we are to do a league report after each season?
Will the kits be delivered to the League location, with the league owners name on them? Our league is at a Toys R Us so I'd like to know ahead of time how they are delivered.

Any advice you can pass along on the whole league process?

thanks in advance

The kit accomodates 10 people. You do have to do a league report each month or you cant order the next kits. I have them sent to my home because I don't want them mixed up with store stuff. With yours being at a toys r us, I would definitely send it to your home. Order now cuz they are already shipping and the new season starts next weekend. Hope that helps

Lex Luthor said:
The kit accomodates 10 people. You do have to do a league report each month or you cant order the next kits. I have them sent to my home because I don't want them mixed up with store stuff. With yours being at a toys r us, I would definitely send it to your home. Order now cuz they are already shipping and the new season starts next weekend. Hope that helps

How do I have them shipped to my home? Will it give me a place to put in shipping address? Or would I have to change the league address?

Never mind I see, I just didn't know what would happen after I hit submit order, I just assumed that would be the last stage of ordering, but I got the shipping label.

thanks

Last edited:
Back