Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

we need help!!! NYC league questions...

deckmaster

:frown: Hello people of pokegym my problem ..well I guess it is our problem,for the people of NY is that we don't have a pokemon leauge any more.The reason is that our old leauge site rockefella center wants more money from the leauge orginazor and they cant pay for it.The head orginazor is pokemon usa.My question is who can I contact to stop this from happing and that we can go back to playing pokemon every weekend.Does any one have any email address?thanks people

drive a long time and go to time warp or dark tower? lol, idk, i think trying another venue might be a good idea...

NYC Leugue Q.

anyone on know when the league by nintendo world is gonna be back? i've gone there twice before and it hasn't been there

anyone on know when the league by nintendo world is gonna be back? i've gone there twice before and it hasn't been there

wha happend? this was my topic. we really need a league.

hey frankie, i wanna play you one time once we get a league.

i was reading this thing OP's website for league leader. it said their allowed to charge a small fee for entry. This could possibly help.

Last edited:
I am going to find a league and I will post it here on pokegym. Wish me luck NY players!

Blastoise-shellshocker said:
I am going to find a league and I will post it here on pokegym. Wish me luck NY players!

I heard a rumor that theres no states or gyms at NG, just the pre release next month

this is bad

There is going to be States in Kings Games if you are interested in going to Brooklyn.

Blastoise-shellshocker said:
There is going to be States in Kings Games if you are interested in going to Brooklyn.

but i mean its the concept, why would he do this to us?

i live in ct, so that means i have to pay about $25 just to get to kings games and back home

its not worth it, and theres no leagues around me, so i guess i might just have to quit soon :frown: :frown: :frown:

Gameingmaster89 said:
but i mean its the concept, why would he do this to us?

i live in ct, so that means i have to pay about $25 just to get to kings games and back home

its not worth it, and theres no leagues around me, so i guess i might just have to quit soon :frown: :frown: :frown:

Umm why are you blaming it on John? From what I read here he doesn't want to spend extra money to keep the league at Rockefeller. I mean, you wouldn't want to spend 25$ on going to Brooklyn.. what's the difference with him not wanting to pay more for the league? John's a nice guy, I don't think he has any fault here...

baby*j said:
Umm why are you blaming it on John? From what I read here he doesn't want to spend extra money to keep the league at Rockefeller. I mean, you wouldn't want to spend 25$ on going to Brooklyn.. what's the difference with him not wanting to pay more for the league? John's a nice guy, I don't think he has any fault here...

but he should find a new place for the league, not tell everyone to go else where, and he diden't even tell most people about it.

i think he should at least find some place for people to play, not just drop us all and forget us

Did anyone go anywhere at all yesterday?

I don't see why people don't just congregate in the concourse. There's plenty of room, plus there's nintendo world. There being an "official" league doesn't really do much.

Except tournaments. We need tournaments.

Last edited:
Oh as of now, instead of going to Neutral Grounds, why not stop by at Rockefeller Plaza. The more we go, the more we can convince Rockefeller Plaza to change their mind about charging PUI more money.

After the prereleases, I need to focus on my studies so I will be out for a while. You will all see me at States and Regionals. Chris will still go though but I have to set my priority straight. This wont mean I wont forget you all.

Back