Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

We Need League Supplies!!!

PikaPower56

I help run the League in Deer Park, TX. For this Season we only received supplies for 10 people. WE GET AT LEAST 20 PLAYERS!!! The reason for this is that a lot of people who go to our League don't set up a My Pokemon Account, so they only count as 1/2 player. We had to turn away several players today, and so until the end of the Season, we have no more prize support for the other players. IF ANYONE HAS ANY EXTRA LEAGUE SUPPLIES THAT THEY WOULD BE WILLING TO SEND US, PLEASE SEND ME A PM!!! Thanks!

Talk to their parents (or to the players directly) and really let them know that unless they sign up for My Pokemon there may not be prizes for them in the future.

As it stands, I recommend zeroxing the trainer cards and if you have random reverse holos or something, use those for the additional prizes.

You can always request additional supplies. You should also let them know that if they don't sign up on go-pokemon that it will be them who are stuck out on the prize support before the players who have done what they were supposed to and signed up for an account. I did this and guess what happened? Anybody? That's right, they signed up!

Toss a laptop on a table, have the parents "sign in" when they bring the kids.

The "sign in station" is someone sitting there helping parents register online.

Then you're done.

RA is right... I printed out the Parental Permission forms and had Parents fill the motu for their kids right their before entering them into the League Roster.

I explained to them it is just like a Sports event at School... we need the Parent Permission to allow the kid to be registered!

If you don't have WiFi, this is the other option!

Fish

Then you're done.
but that's not going to do any good if the parents don't follow through and return the COPPA paperwork via fax or snailmail...

'mom

PikaPower56 is a brand new League Leader in my greater Houston area. I plan to take her under my wings and take care of her. The league she's taking over hasn't had a "real" leader in a couple of years.

I'll be at her league store for a BRs this weekend and I plan on sitting down with her and her players for a good pep talk, lol.

You can always request additional supplies. You should also let them know that if they don't sign up on go-pokemon that it will be them who are stuck out on the prize support before the players who have done what they were supposed to and signed up for an account. I did this and guess what happened? Anybody? That's right, they signed up!

I agree, you should know who has signed up and who hasn't. I have a similar issue in the fact that many come here and there and rarely show.

Then you're done.

only if you have the computer and wifi access, right RA? like the idea, might have to start doing that.

but that's not going to do any good if the parents don't follow through and return the COPPA paperwork via fax or snailmail...

'mom

COPPA paperwork being that form we have new leaguers fill out, correct? I usually ask for it back so that I can get the pop ID for the purpose of ordering new league supplies/etc and I return them at the end of the month.

Back