Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

We should have a.....

Pokegym Tournament. Like, you have to have a Screename(and be active) to play in the tourny. It could be like a Side Event at Nats...I think I'd be fun.

Well...I'd be wondering if there would be prize support. Some people may not play because of that, though I don't know why.

Maybe there should be a buy-in with packs like the Mutant draft if people want prizes.

2 days till things start to really kick off. Just get some prize to motivate the people and you'll have your attendance.

I agree with the above poster!

But more seriously...that's basically saying "omg let's have another nationals."

Except this one is obviously on Friday/Sunday/Thursday whatever. =D

Everyone pays a dollar for attendance. Whoever wins gets a decent amount of cash. Second gets the rest.

Too bad I can't go. I'll miss going 0-X at this tournament.

Edit: I've no idea what days it should be...

Last edited:
I dont see how its unfair. Its not like there arent other tournies going on.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Plus, theres the piglett draft and stuff that if your not under 12 your cant play in. Thats not fair for 12+. They still do it.

Last edited:
You cannot charge $$$ as Origins is not getting anything out of it. I think that free things within the TCG hall are allowed though since there is a Piglet Draft and a DS Tournament.

I dont see how its unfair. Its not like there arent other tournies going on.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Plus, theres the piglett draft and stuff that if your not under 12 your cant play in. Thats not fair for 12+. They still do it.

My friend, of all the people on PokeGym, I am probably the worst person to complain to about the unfairness of the Piglett Draft.
Why? Because I was the one that came up with the idea of NaPNaPNaP - "Not a Piglett, Not a Professor, Not a Problem."
12 and under kids can play in the Piglett Draft. 18 and older can play in the Professor Cup. 13 through 17 can play in NaPNaPNaP.
Whether or not there will be a NaPNaPNaP this year is still unclear, as the matter was taken out of my hands. I'm pretty sure there's going to be one, though.

Back