Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Werewolf XIII: Ascension of the Packmaster (ENDGAME: See Post 812)

Cardzmaster2004

<a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=
Even if you're used to the game, I suggest glancing at the rules...
-------------------------------

Orléans, 1791. The city is warped by terror...

War has taken over turn-of-the-century France. Armies run rampant. Politicians openly hunt for their human prey. And a mysterious entity has entered the town with sinister results...

On the outskirts of a town near Orleans, King Louis XVI has sent a new minister to oversee the happenings in this area. Strange things have been happening here and fear of the supernatural (and harnessing of it) is of key interest to the king in re-establishing his rights as total monarch. He has sent his most trusted Regent to the area to watch the village and discover the source of this area's unusual energy.

After three months of occupation, the Regent (now deemed The Duke by the village) has put a final commission on what will hopefully be his key to gaining more favor with the King and allow him to return to the court at Versailles. He sends the towns major merchants back to their quarters to construct those things which he will send to Paris. But spies from the Republicans are attempting to thwart the work of the Town Guilds and infiltrate them as well. And something else more evil is occurring as well. A few new citizens have come into tow: some as a family, some alone, all at different times. But they have all moved into the same houses on the same street and often meet together for special “dinners”.

The morning of 4 December, 1971 brings a startling revelation to the town: The Duke has been murdered. His bloody corpse had been torn to shreds and large hunks of flesh were missing. In the newly fallen snow, faint paw prints could been seen leaving the estate where the Duke lived and leading to the forest surrounding the suburb. Could there be Werewolves living in the village? All information pointed to this fact and the Townspeople and other nobility still in the area vowed to kill each other off. Paranoia was already high enough without an extra murder. This event lead all to believe that some in their midst were responsible for the killings. As the Town began their murder spree, a final player entered the equation: a man in a trench coat constantly flitting from the shadows of the town. He watched, and waiting, knowing the final result...

Welcome to Werewolf XIII: Ascension of the Packmaster
--------------------------------------------------------------

1) Object of the Game

The object of the game “Are You a Werewolf?” is dependent on what side of the game you are playing on. There are two main factions: the Werewolves and the Townspeople. Townspeople win the game when they have eliminated all Werewolves from the game. Whereas, the Werewolves win the game when there is an equal amount or more Werwolves in the Village at the end of a day or night.

2) “Game Days”
Obviously, in order to win, there must be a way to eliminated people from the village. This is where we begin to discuss the “game day”.

The game day is divided into two sections, Day and Night. Below are the explanations fo each section:

2a) Game Day

Each day, the town will try to vote someone out of the Village. This is called “lynching” ala the Salem Witch Trials. The Werewolves at this time will try to lead the Townspeople into lynching one of their own people while the Townspeople will try to get everyone to lynch a Werewolf. In order to lynch a person, a simple majority of the town must vote them out.

EXAMPLE: If there are 17 members left in the town, 9 people must vote for the same person to lynch them.

Half is not a majority.

EXAMPLE 2: If there are 18 people in a town, 10 people must vote for the same person to lynch them.

Certain players may have abilities that require less or more vote to lynch them, but you will know when that happens, as I am the only person that can announce that a person has been lynched.

2a(1))Voting

Whenever you vote in your post, please vote in all caps and list who you are voting for:

VOTE: Cardzmaster2004

Of course, you can change your vote at any time. However, to change your vote, you must unvote (again, in bold), like so:

UNVOTE: Cardzmaster2004

VOTE: Some other dude/dudette

Of course, you don’t have to immediately vote someone right after unvoting. Its your choice.

2a(1)) KINGMAKER

This game will be run by using Kingmaker rules. Each Game Day, a King will be nominated from the Town by another player, known only as the Kingmaker. Only the King's Vote will count toward the kill for that day, making his or her vote the only vote needed in a day. Discussion to help lead the King to their decision is always welcome and encouraged, but the King is free to make their own decision...

2b) Game Night

After the lynching during the day, the game slips into night. During the night, NO ONE is to post in the topic unless they announce they are on vacation or will away from an extend period of time (i.e. more than a week).

During the night, those people with roles will PM me their actions. This includes the Werwolves, the Seer, and the Priest, just to name a few. These roles will be discussed in the character section, as they are roles universal to all Werewolf games.

At the end of the night, I will post what occurred over the course of the night (who died, other effects, etc.). After everything from the night has been resolved, the Day begins again and chaos continues to occur until one team wins.

2c) The game is over when I say its over.

3) Basic Roles

There are three roles native to all Forum Werewolf games: the Werewolves, the Seer, and the Priest

3a) Werewolves

The Werewolves are a minority of town who are quite hungry at night. Each night, the Werewolves will converse through PM, AIM, email, etc and decide who they will eat that night. Werewolves can only communicate like this DURING THE NIGHT!!! However, I will only accept the killing from one person, the Alpha Werewolf.

The Alpha Werewolf is the head of the Werewolves and makes the final decision on who to kill at night. The Alpha Werewolf will PM the moderator (Cardzmaster2004) each night whom they decide to kill. Only the Alpha Werewolf can tell me who to kill, so communication between the Werewolves is key.

3b) The Seer

Each night, the seer receives a vision, informing him whether a person is a townsperson or Werewolf. The Seer PMs the moderator(again, me) each night whom they would like to dream about. At the end of the night, they find out if that person is a townsperson or Werewolf.

3c) The Priest

The Priest gives on person Sanctuary in the church at night. That person cannot be killed that night and cannot use night abilities. The priest (by whatever name they go by this game) will choose one person (other than themself) to hide in the Sanctuary. They will protected and cannot use night actions.

3d) Masons

The Masons are a group of people who know what each others roles are. Usually they are just members of the town who try to protect each other but occasionally they have other abilities.

3e) Other Roles

There are many other roles in this game, such as Roleblockers, Voteblockers, Reflectionists, Masons, etc. Some of them have even been made especially for this game. For an idea on some of these roles, check out the Werewolf Compendium link in Cardzmaster2004's signature to see past games and examples of unique roles.

3f) Items

Some characters may posses items that can be wielded as weapons or used to activate night roles. Some items are useful, some serve no purpose at all. You may only carry one item at a time and some items cannot be traded or given away once used or kept.

4) Other Rules

4a) You CAN NOT talk to other people in the game through PMs, IMs, email, etc. There are some roles that allow this, but on the whole, no should be doing this. If I am told that someone has broken this rule, it most likely result in an AUTOMATIC MODKILL!

4b) Don’t edit your posts, as each post is a valuable bit of information. If you edit a post once, you will receive a public warning. After the second edit, a pack of wild Tauros will trample you underfoot, essentially Modkilling you.

4c) Each person will have a unique role (some multiple roles), so revealing your role while many Werewolves are about is a bad idea. Heck, revealing your role at any time, unless it is a last ditch attempt, is a bad idea. So keep your roles secret for as long as possible.

4d) Do not quote anything I tell you from a PM directly; adapt it into your own speaking style. If you quote anything from my PMs directly, I will smite you with the might of God and you will be Modkilled.

4e) TIMES FOR EACH DAY:

A day will last about a week (7 days from my night update)
A night will last about 4-5 days or until I get all PMs in from individuals.

4f) Modkills and Inactivity Modkills

There have been the above mention of the term “modkill”. In a modkill, a person is killed during the day by the moderator and all discussions and votes up to that point are completely null and void. The person modkilled is lynched that day, and the town goes immediately to night. Modkills during the night are announced at the beginning of the next Game Day

However, there is also an Inactivity Modkill. There is a random amount of time (between 4-7 days) that you must post at least once. Failure to do so will result in your replacement and/or instant modkill.

4f(1)) Leave of Absence

If you are going to be gone for an extended period of time (i.e. longer than 4 days), PM me and we will talk about either letting it slide or getting a replacement (temp replacement or permanent should the need be).

5) Death

When you are killed off during the course of the game you CAN NOT talk in the game topic anymore. Any information you have accrued may not be passed onto another person. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN A BAN FROM THE NEXT WEREWOLF GAME.

6) Any other questions:

Any other questions about the roles you’re playing, rules in general, or anything else, PM me.

6a) Rules are subject to change (usually minorly) should the need be.

7) Sign Ups:

I will accept the first 25 or so (the number is only slightly flexible this time) people to sign up. If I accept more than 25 people, only extra vanilla roles will be added (aka, straight townies). As people occasionally want to drop from these games due to length, I will also start a Replacements list and, should a person decide to drop, the replacements will be put into the game. If no replacement can be found, that player will be modkilled.

PLAYERS:

1. Lucario EX (Shot: day 5) (Werewolf Packmaster)
2. d master342 (Lynched: Day 3)(Sorceress Adviser)
3. qwachansey (Lynched: Day 2)(Bartender)
4. Kezzup (Lynched: Day 6) (Thief's Grunt)
5. Azure Kite (Shot: Day 1) (Werewolf Convert)
6. Reader1237 (Lynched: Day 4) (Well-Woman)
7.Lakak (Lynched: Day 7) (Independent Assassin)
8. Jason (Shot: Day 2)(Alchemist's Apprentice)
9. DarthPika (Mauled Night 2)(Priest of Orléans)
10. smacktack15
11. Kayle (Shot: Day 4) (Town Baker)
12. Absoltrainer
13. pokemon99 (Shot: Day 5)(Werewolf Convert)
14. fire spin (Shot: Day 2)(Frothing,Raving Madman)
15. Pikamaster
16. jellyfisher (Shot Day 4)(Werewolf Convert)
17. [DEL]maddox23[/DEL] [DEL]kwisdumb[/DEL] waynegg (Mauled Night 4)(Quartermaster's Apprentice)
18. Time for Pain
19. Arcanine/Arbok Master
20. Sandslash7 (Mauled Night 3) (Village Hunter)
21. [DEL]Hurricane[/DEL] G Landers (Lynched: Day 5)(Thief's Grunt)
22. Ikrit (Mauled Night 1: Alchemist)
23. [DEL]Meesie6x6[/DEL] Cardkeeper
24. shinygyarados
25. Lil_Magma (Lynched Day 1: The Duke's Son)
26. Diaz
27. PkB

TOWN WINS DAY 7!!!! List of All Living Roles

Represents eliminated Town-Aligned Players
Represents eliminated Werewolf-Aligned Players
Represents eliminated Independent-Aligned Players.
Represents Players who have Public Warnings against them.

REPLACEMENTS:

1. headsarecool
[DEL]2. Cardkeeper[/DEL] 10/17- Replacing meesie6x6
3. platapierule
4. pokemonfreak5
5. Brawler1624
6. PokeChampofPokeBeach
[DEL]7. G Landers[/DEL] 10/17- Replacing Hurricane
[DEL]8. kwisdumb[/DEL] 9/23- Replacing Maddox23
9. koltonsdragonite
10. TheKing
[DEL]11. waynegg[/DEL] 10/17- Replacing kwisdumb
---------------

--------------------------------------

Last edited:
I've been waiting for a long time for this. :D Sign me up as well. I'm not sure if I would like this taking almost a year to complete however although that was a nice change of pace for WW.

dmaster out.

I'm in. I've been waiting for this...

This is rather interesting...

2a(1)) XXXXXXXXX

This XXXX will be XXX by using XXXXXXXXX rules. Each XXXXXXXX, a XXXX will be XXXXXXXXX from the XXXX by another XXXXXX, known only as the XXXXXXXXX. Only the XXXX's XXXX will XXXX toward the XXXX for XXXXXXXX, making his or her XXXX the XXXX vote XXXXXX in a XXX. Discussion to help XXXX the XXXX to their XXXXXXXX is always XXXXXXXXXXXXXX, but the XXXX is XXXX to XXXX their own XXXXXXXX..

I'm in and hopefully I will do well this time :)

Can I also sign up my brother Hurricane too? I just have to call him tomorrow to let him know :/

VOTE COUNT:

Lakak- 1

=-D
-----------------------------------

On a serious note, all sign-ups through DP are on the top list. Keep 'em coming (headed to bed now...)!

~Cardz.

Me
In
Now
There's no way I'm missing this.

Cardzmaster2004 said:
2a(1)) XXXXXXXXX

This XXXX will be XXX by using XXXXXXXXX rules. Each XXXXXXXX, a XXXX will be XXXXXXXXX from the XXXX by another XXXXXX, known only as the XXXXXXXXX. Only the XXXX's XXXX will XXXX toward the XXXX for XXXXXXXX, making his or her XXXX the XXXX vote XXXXXX in a XXX. Discussion to help XXXX the XXXX to their XXXXXXXX is always XXXXXXXXXXXXXX, but the XXXX is XXXX to XXXX their own XXXXXXXX..

oooooooh!!!

Sure is EpicMafia in here

Oh wait, I love EpicMafia.

But seriously, you copied EpicMafia.

But I want to play still...

Back