Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

West Coast Stadium Roll Call

SD PokéMom said:
Who'll be there? :)

'mom

I'll be HJ for 11-14.

Not sure if I can bring Marshstomp or not (logi$tics). We'll see!

WCSC is going to be the hottest WC tourney since WCSTS in 2001!

Did I hear someone say roadtrip?!!
Ashley, Josh, and I will be there.
And we had BETTER see the guys from SoCal since they traipsed across half of the Western states picking up State Championships!
---Nicole
WeileMom

WeileMom said:
And we had BETTER see the guys from SoCal since they traipsed across half of the Western states picking up State Championships!
---Nicole
WeileMom
Now now...you know SoCal will make a STRONG PRESENCE!!! Be ONE with the DECK, but what to PLAY, HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM??? But yeah, count me in!!! Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :)

Jess_E

WeileMom said:
Ashley, Josh, and I will be there.
---Nicole
WeileMom

Roadtrip!

I will and all the key players in Team Oak-town. We'll give you guys a WARM welcome, 'cause you folk in OURS territory now, foo! ;)

Last edited:
Warbuzz said:
Roadtrip!
287.gif

Nick15 said:
We'll give you guys a WARM welcome, 'cause you folk in OURS territory now, foo! ;)
Oh...we'll be READY - So Cal is ALWAYS READY!! Let's get ready to RUMBLE!!! :)

Who's afraid of the BIG BAD WOLF...but then again, the BAY AREA are the Champions of the WORLD!!! hahahahahaha ;) Will Hung - he ROCKS!!!

C'ya soon and LET'S GET IT ON!!!

ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be there with my 8 year old daugher and 12 year old son..............

WEST IS BEST!!!!!!!!!!!

K... we have 9 confiremed from Team LA. We just have to figure iut how we'll be getting there (~ if we start walking now we should make it in time.... lol :D )

Back