Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Whacky Sally Deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaniken

This is a deck I'm testing. Give me some feedback. Thanks.

4 bagon
3 shelgon
2 sally ex
1 sally (dragon wind)
3 lotad
3 lombre
3 ludicolo (draw a card)
3 slugma
2 magcargo (smooth over)
=24 pokemon

2 celio's
3 steven's
2 oak's research
3 copy cat
1 rare candy
2 wally's
2 briney's
=15 trainers

4 boost
10 water
7 fire
=21 energy

-1 Ludicolo(Swing Dance)
+1Ludicolo(Happy dance)

U really need a healer for ur sally ex or else its easy pickings for ur opponenets

I can tell you right now that that list isn't giong to get you very far.

For one thing, it is going to be EXTREMLEY hard to set up at least 1 ludicolo, 1 magcargo, and 1 salamence ex. So for starters you will have to add in dunsparce. Actually lets start from square one.

You have 24 Pokemon in this deck which is above average yet still playable. You definitley need to cut down on the Pokemon and to do that we are going to cut the ludicolo/magcargo thing out. You may think "oh sally takes water and fire and ludicolo is water and magcargo is fire so it works" but that doesnt really matter. Cut them out

-9 ludicolo line
-5 magcargo line

Add in Pidgeot. He will be much more effective at fishing out your cards them ludicolo/magcargo. Add in 4 dunsparce as well, he will get your basics in order to set-up faster. Also throw in one more sally

+4 dunsparce
+2 pidgey
+1 pidgeotto
+2 pidgeot
+1 salamence (dw)

This will leave 4 spots left. Add in 2 more celio so you can fetch pidgeot quicker, and with the other 2, add in 1 more steven and 1 warp point.

+2 celio
+1 steven
+1 warp

21 energy is a little much even for the almighty sally ex. Narrow it down to maybe 16.

-4 water
-1 fire

Your trainers need a bit of fixin as well. Briney isnt really needed since it cant pick up you sally ex, so take out 1. Replace wally with Surprise! time machine. Also replace Oaks research for Rare candy.

-1 briney
-2 wally
-2 oak
+3 rare candy
+2 Suprise!time machine

I havn't played with or against a sally ex deck before so this is just from my knowledge of past deck building. Also excuse me for all the tpying erorrs i maed during this, in not veyr godo at typing.

Thanks. My idea is to use ludicolo and margargo as a pidgeot, but if i have to, i suppose i could switch out the marcargos and ludicolos

Why not just use Pidgeot? I don't see an advantage to using Ludicolo and Magcargo over it. Also, three Sex will help you avoid one being in your prizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back