Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

What a great time in Rhode Island!

gdog121

Hello pokemon fans! I was in RI where we play pokemon. We haven't played for like 2 year's. Most of are player's played in Mass. But my mom wasn't driving in the car for 45 minutes. :mad:Well we had a tourney in like 2 year's ago. Well we used too have a tourney at a libray. But then no one showed week's after week's.And it ended at the library in january. In i think march we had a pokemon state championship. I was very happy i got there 20 minutes early i was looking so forward to it. But what i encountered was very dissapointing. :( I think only 18-20 people played in 10-/12-14/15+ all together it made 20 people. I made 5th at of i think ten 12-14 were there so we had no choice for top 8 single elimanation. I made a huge misplay with switch and dunspace and lost badly. I came in 5th and i wasn't too happy.:mad:We haven't played for 4 months. After that in the meantime i was very ticked off. I than played DM for 5 months straight. But i do not play any more i got rid of all my cards. But while i was playing i kept thinking about pokemon torneyments. The kidz i new made fun of pokemon. They laughed and said we will never have a tourneyment again. I worked my butt off getting old players + new players. Well guess what whos laughing now :lol:So now last week we had a tourney. Finnaly we had one but it was league play(unlimited). And there was only 7 people in it. The rest playing DM tourney. Well i had a evee deck but it was only temperary. Till i got my gengar deck. well i won a couple of matches that week i was 3-4 . Well if u don't know league play if u get 15 stamps or less.Something like that. I know this 2 stamps per win and 1 per loss+5 for activites and + 3 for signing up.You get a promo pack which contain's 2 card's. Well this week my gengar deck wasn't ready. All i needed was 3 misdreavus's and 1 gengar ex. Well i didn't care i would subsutite some cards. But i forgot my deck in my desk at school stupid me. God at 6:00 at night i looked in my bag.There was no deck i then stood there motion list.Noooooooooooooo!Can't be nooo c'mon r u kidding me that's what i kept saying throwing everything out of my bag. So on saturday i wanted to use my evee deck. Well when i went there i was making it every body was playing and the thing of it was there was about double the players from last week i couldn't belive it there was 13 players. So i had to make my deck fast i was. And i was 20 minutes late for league play. I was so anxious to play my evee deck i made way better than last week. I made and eletric parilzation healing deck. Well last week i made i think 80 point's this week i got 28 stamps and that is 280 stamps and one of my friends started right when league started. He had a head start i was looking so forward to get priemer trainer this week he beat me by 2 point's he had 30 and i had 28 and the judge had to leave. I was looking so foward to it. Well next week there will be no tourney cause there's the guy who own's the store's emplyees wedding. So i have to wait 2 weeks now. But i don't know if i will make priemer trainer. But i have faith in my deck. And if i dont after that i will have 2 more try's. But thank's to toys'r'us they r having some prerelease for the new FR:LG game where u can trade and my friends are going there to play card's not the game. Well they might play the Pokemon game but i don't have it cause i left my GBSP in florida with my grandma. But she's bringing it back when she comes to RI again. So then i'll get the game. Well i wanna give special thanks to BJJ763 for helping at least get a toruney in RI even though modified is better. But there both still good. So 2day from 2 year's ago to having 13 people to play pokemon with i had a great time so i am thankful for even getting to play.So now i am gonna have a fun time with pokemon i hope it last's very long not like 2 weeks i would hate that cause i love it so much. I mean i want to play against people and new people not the same every week plus in league play you can switch decks. So u can have every one that i love too play.I hope u enjoyed my true Rhode Island story of pokemon. I shall call it (Pokemon strikes back in RI).
And if u want to see my gengar here it is http://www.pokegym.net/showthread.php?t=10680
Ba Da Ba Ba Ba pokemons back in Rhode Island!
Im Out!

Back