Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

What are the exact requirments to start a leauge?

We are finaly ready to start our Sarasota Area leauge. I have a location - a store who has said they will allow us to use their space. However they are not going to deal with leauge kits, registrations, etc. When I went to 'sign up' the leauge, the form asked for things like 'store e-mail' - so, my question is this: As a TO over the age of 18, am I even able to start a leauge or does it *have* to be the owner/manager of the sotre?

~ Jim

Do you remember all they said on the application form? I'm trying to make the Ft. Lauderdale league official again, and I don't want to end up screwing up or anything.

I'd ask the store what their E-mail address and such the next time you stopped ny their place. I'm sure they'd have no problems giving away such info to a TO if it's for a good cause like that.

Hope I was of help.

- Croatian_Nidoking

Hello,

The last time I checked, the only way that an individual will be allowed to run/own a Pokemon League is if they are a current Pokemon Professor. Besides that, the only other option is for the store itself to sign-up for a League themselves. And if they do register, then they may assign any individual above 18 as the League Leader.

MP Khym said:
Hello,

The last time I checked, the only way that an individual will be allowed to run/own a Pokemon League is if they are a current Pokemon Professor.
I just recieved an E-mail from Michael Liesik this afternoon - everything is fine, we are going to be able to run our leauge and we're very excited!

PhoenixSong said:
I just recieved an E-mail from Michael Liesik this afternoon - everything is fine, we are going to be able to run our leauge and we're very excited!

Awesome, be sure to let me know when you decide to start it, worth it to drive 10 mins instead of the usual 1-2 hrs, thanks

Bballplaya77777 said:
Awesome, be sure to let me know when you decide to start it, worth it to drive 10 mins instead of the usual 1-2 hrs, thanks
Hey, Bballplaya - are you one of the three people I met in Tampa? If so, i think i lost your e-mail addresses -

~ Jim

OK, the number one way to start a league is to write a check to Meganium45 in the amount of....

Oh, you got your league started....

Well, maybe next time!

Congratulations!!

Vince

Back