Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

WHAT booster boxes to get?

MudkipPrime

HEY ALL!

i was wondering what box i should get, cause I can get 2. (one will be black and white)

so what i mean is

should i get 1 hgss one bw

or 2 BW

You should get one box period. Use the money for the other box to get all the necessary staples which are spread through every set from HGSS to present. Pokemon Collector, Pokemon Communication, DCE, Judge. Engineer, Interviewer, Seeker, Junk Arm,and on and on. You're going to need all these to make your decks work and you can't get them all from any one set.

You should get one box period. Use the money for the other box to get all the necessary staples which are spread through every set from HGSS to present. Pokemon Collector, Pokemon Communication, DCE, Judge. Engineer, Interviewer, Seeker, Junk Arm,and on and on. You're going to need all these to make your decks work and you can't get them all from any one set.

i mean one box i can get from store credit (at my league) and the other i plan on getting off amazon

Get two Black and White boxes. Although HGSS has some great staples like Collector and DCE, you definitely won't break even unless you pull, like, seven of each of those. Black and White just has some really, really fantastic cards in it. It's like Triumphant but possibly slightly better.

Also, the trade values on the B&W cards will be especially high, since it's introducing a new generation of Pokémon.

Back