Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

What deck are you going to play at the CC?

I'm probably not going to play in City's. Probably just run one in Tacoma if I can find a place big enough and willing to let me. That's about it. I might play in State's don't know though, and I might play in Nationals. I definitely plan on playing in all the Gym Challenges I can. I am certainly going for Worlds this year.

Pretty sure everyone's decks will change with the new set coming out and all. So yeah.. I'm gonna hold off until then.

depends on the new set ^_^ (and maybe the next one too, since our CCs will probably be around march/april 2005)

for now, i think i`m going crobyss, gengar ex swarm, or magma =)

me im sticking with good old:

gardy/gengar ex. :)

I just decided this:
Like all great pokeplayers i will be deciding on ecks

I have a bar deck which many say cant stand up in the new R/S format
Gardy/Gengar ex or
Charizard/raichu :)
Will have to see what i will choose ;)

Last edited:
NikePK: I have to disagree. I really feel that other than the trainers, TM/TA didn't change many decks at all. Sure, some new decks came out, and soem cards were used with other cards, but most decks stayed the same. I feel that most likely, this will occur again. But I do feel at the same time, that the cards in the new set will be much better than the cards in TM/TA.

I'll probably go whatever I have multiples
of that are actually good for decks.

I might go Venusaur, Amphy, or Swampert
(Yes I still play him to all those who are going
to ask).

ummmmmmmm

it really does depend on the new set
but let's see

I'l probably play Monarchy is half
and Wailord in the other half

Kevin89 said:
depends on the new set ^_^ (and maybe the next one too, since our CCs will probably be around march/april 2005)

for now, i think i`m going crobyss, gengar ex swarm, or magma =)
really? i thought they were all hapening around Nov. or something.

im going monarchy, my monarchy deck right now is undefeated. But if something better comes out in rocket set i might change.

Haven't decided yet, have a few of options. Blaziken, Monarchy, and Magma. Later there would be more options later probably on deciding what to play.

Back