Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

What deck are YOU playing for battle roads? why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

V1c10u5

This is just a thread to start discussion to support fellow gym members, including myself, in making a decision on what deck would be strategically best for BR's.
I think Grovyle Rush is still BDIF, but other than that, what are you guys goin to be running?

I,m going to be running my Gengar/Nidogueen deck. quick and easy to play. But it slows down in the end game.

I'm playing BlaziMortar. I love how it works, and have been playing it for a while. Gotta get that 'Mortar.

There is a great chance that I will be running Gardevoir/Gallade/Weavile. It is consistent and deadly once Gardevoir uses Psychic Lock while I have everything I need to set up another Gardevoir to keep the psychic lock going. I am also looking at Gyarados. 130 HP, Stage 1, and 90 for FREE is good, especially since I have made a decently consistent list. However, I have trusted GGW for a long time, and so I will probably be playing that in tournaments while Gyarados will be used for practice games because it is fun to play.

Arcanine Rush>Grovyle Rush, I'll just sack some stuff until I set up and do stuff to make me win. Though idk if your Grovyles would eat my Growlithe before it evolves.

idk, I have several options, most of which people will instantly dismiss, some of them will obviously be played. But none of them contain more than 2 Cyrus.

im going to be running primeape cause it can do heavy damage early game and can discard crucial cards early game as well i will be running chatot g to check my opponents top cards and rearrange them and infernape 4 lv X for late game fighting

I'm not playing anything, since there's no Battle Roads near me. :(

But I am trying to make a Kingdra deck.

^^Nooooo!!!!!11!! Now I have no hope of winning.

^You can play at Time Warp or other places in NJ.

Probably this one. I'm a little tired of my SP galactic deck, and the fire deck isn't close enough to being done for proper playtesting beforehand. the electric deck I've already some good practice with with proxies, and the proxies should be replaced with proper cards before BRs begin.

^ been trying to build a blaziken burning deck myself, but still missing too many of the cards to test it out properly. Coming into a tournament like BRs with a deck I've never used before is asking to come in last place.

I'm going to try and play Machamp, because i've never played it before, and I'm sure to play against it at some point. Plus, it's Machamp. Donkability is a nice little bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back