Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

What deck are YOU running at Regionals?

TheGeneral

So I'm just curious: what deck do you guys plan on running at regionals? Or if you haven't decided, what decks are you considering?

I'm torn between Kingdra and Dialga G.

What about you guys? :thumb:

So I'm just curious: what deck do you guys plan on running at regionals? Or if you haven't decided, what decks are you considering?

I'm torn between Kingdra and Dialga G.

What about you guys? :thumb:

It looks like you want some kind of confirmation of what which deck will be good for you to play by seeing what other people play. No good player in their right mind will reveal what they are playing, unless they are crazy.

I would recomend you play Dialga G. It did well during the first week of states, was a big contender in the second week, and most people will be playing it at reginals because of it. Since so many people will be playing it, Kingdra will not survive.

It looks like you want some kind of confirmation of what which deck will be good for you to play by seeing what other people play. No good player in their right mind will reveal what they are playing, unless they are crazy.

I would recomend you play Dialga G. It did well during the first week of states, was a big contender in the second week, and most people will be playing it at reginals because of it. Since so many people will be playing it, Kingdra will not survive.

Confirmation? Im pretty sure most decks will be Dialga G, Palkia/Dialga G, or Machamp (as we saw at States). I'm not really teching for any deck. I am just curious to see what people are going to run. Not a decklist. So please keep your assumptions to yourself. Thanks.

Anyways, I think I've decided on Kingdra w/ a Dialga G tech. Gotta fit it in though! :tongue:

im running... drumroll please!!! NOTHING!!! I'm unfortunately not making it to regionals because my mom's birthday is the sunday after them

no it will not, and i was going to play donkchamp, but my out of town relatives are coming that day so i can't go...

Here's my current options:

Machamp (speed build)
Glock 9 (Palkia G Lock w/ 9 "G"s in it)
or
Godzilla

I have all three built, just not sure which will be best. I'll probably stick with T-Tar since it covers the meta really well.

Here's my current options:

Machamp (speed build)
Glock 9 (Palkia G Lock w/ 9 "G"s in it)
or
Godzilla

I have all three built, just not sure which will be best. I'll probably stick with T-Tar since it covers the meta really well.

You're not going to rock the 1 Purugly deck? :p

Exactly. I don't know why people continue to create threads like this...

They create them to help them get over the nerves that creep up on them as they wait for Regionals. Some people can't stand waiting and if they create nonsense threads like these, they at least feel like they're accomplishing something.

That said, people should probably take into account that the format is exactly the same as States, except for the new Promo cards (like PorygonZ) and POP9 cards. Unless you see something in those cards that will create a new, startling deck, you'll probably see more of the same at Regionals (just refined.)

Back