Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

What did you get for Christmas, Pokegym?

FMaholic

I'm 22 so I just got a bit of money from parents and grandparents and that's about all. Money's a great present.

Will buy some packs/tins with this newly acquired money, wish me luck & Merry Christmas!

Tell us what you got and if it's anything Pokemon TCG related (packs, tins, etc) feel free to post your pulls!

I got the best present of them all. I get to spend time with my family, presents are unimportant when you see the look of a proud mom knowing your serving your country honarably.

I did ask for some delish cheescake though *hopes*
Posted with Mobile style...

From my Girlfriend: A water bottle, beanie, brain ice cube tray, lindor chocolates, and 2 tickets to Video Games Live on December 30th.
From my Co-worker: 2 bars of dark chocolate
From my boss: A Sherpa blanket, and a bar of chocolate.
From my roommate: $20
From my ex-roommate: $10 gamestop gift card
From my new roommate: A picture of a two Vault boys. One on the ground, the other lifting a D6 yelling "Die!". Click here for picture.
From the Pazos-Ruiz family: An old navy thermal shirt
From the Pazos-Barton family: $20 iTunes gift card.

Making a list,

- 300 Pound Bench Press Weight Set
- 2 x 50 pound dumbbells
- iPod Touch (white)
- Racing Bicycle
- Shot-Put
- 2 pairs of Sound Canceling headphones
- $50 Outback Steakhouse Gift Card
- Hollister Clothes
- Track Spikes
- Money

I'm not even done...

New ski boots, new ice skates, Beats by Dre, $20 Subway gift card, $60 Dick's Sporting Goods gift card, candy, shirts.

Tell us what you got and if it's anything Pokemon TCG related (packs, tins, etc) feel free to post your pulls!

3DS and accesseries
3ds Pokemon Rumble blast
Gamestop gift card
Jamas

oh and i got the OLD Dand P lucario tin and i also got a royal heal Sperrior tin and got nothing good execpt a RH Gigalith and and old EX series blastoise and not ex form:(

On the 12th day of Christmas my Professor gave to me:
12 Darumaka droppings
11 Pinsir's pinching
10 Lapras Leaping
9 Lanturns Lighting
8 Squirtles Squirting
7 Swannas Swimming
6 Haunters Haunting
5 GOLDEEENS!
4 lovely Jynx
3 Archens
2 Tirtouga
and a cartridge in a Gameboy!!!

Actually I got a new phone, a playset of promo Litwicks, and two new t-shirts, one of them a Pikachu shirt. Yay.
~Cyber~

Lots and lots and lots of clothes (overall it was something like two jackets, nine or ten shirts, two pairs of pants, and a pair of boots).
$20 gift certificate for a local clothing store.
$20 cash.
Candy and chocolate.
Jar of specialty hot sauce.
Scratch ticket (didn't win anything).
Coin set.
Various singles TBD from my brother.
A (currently in-progress) week of free room and board at a relative's place for vacation.

I'm amused by how I'd have called most of that horribly boring if I were 10 years younger (I'm 24 now), but now I'm like, wow, that's some good stuff. Especially the clothes, because good clothes are hard for broke students to afford. These years, things like cards and video games actually seem the least desirable gifts even though I still play games basically every day. Funny how getting older works.

3ds
30 bucks to GameStop
Tickets to see Ron White ( and a date as well. Lol)
Books

But no Pokemon. :( sad face
Posted with Mobile style...

I got some underwear, a Chicago Bulls pajama set, regular pajama pants, Pokemon Black, 2 packs of Pokemon cards(with 3 packs in each one), which I pull a Junk Arm, Lost Remover, Teddyursa, and Tyrogue out of and some Dove body wash.

Oh, and the Bulls won on Christmas day, when I wore my new set. :smile:

I got:
a couple tins ( zekrom and samurrott)
some new binder page sleeves
some video games
Kinect
a TV
candy
and booster box of NV which from there I got:
4 Eviolites (1 is reverse)
3 Durant
5 N
2 Fliptini (1 is FA)
1 V-blast victini
1 V-create Victini
2 Coballion (1 FA)
3 Chandelure
2 Kyurem
3Elektrik
1 virizion
1 landorus
2 archeops
2 leavanny
2 hydreigon
1 double freeze vinilluxe
1 haxorus
from the tins:
1 reshiram
1 tornadus
1 Thunderus FA
I think I had a pretty nice Christmas, with all the Durant stuff I got, I think I'm gonna go get a Durant, thn try playing that.

I got some new skullcandies
$100
A bunch of giftcards to fast food places lol
A new gaming chair
Some caramel popcorn
Oh, and a potato XD Apparently my cousins thought it would be funny to give me a potato for Christmas

Here we go:

• An iMac
  • A Reshiram/Zekrom Pokemon case (can be used for both the TCG and the video games)
  • A Japanese Dark Rush booster pack (pulled out a full art Entei EX for the win!)
  • The limited edition Japanese Boys starter theme deck (came in a metallic case with a dice box and a deck box inside)
  • A pair of slippers

And that's that! I'm loving the iMac thus far.:thumb:

A
3ds
an ipod touch
Mario 3d land
Pokemon rumble blast
starfox 3d
legend of zelda ocarnia of time 3d
ipod case
25 dollar itunes card
40 dollar gamestop card