Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

What do you do other than Pokemon?

Krusiv

"insert thread title here"

I find myself playing Street Fighter and BlazBlue a lot (usually on the PS3). I go to tournaments a lot and I like to think that I'm somewhat decent at fighting games. I don't have a job at the moment so my winnings from said tournaments is my only source of income.

What do you do?

I still go to school, I do some holiday-jobs for money to get some pokémon cards...
And I play some video games on my PC, XBOX360 and WII...

My pokemon league meets twice a week and I'm one of 3 league leaders for it. When I'm not preparing for a busy and crowded league day I'm usually:

A) working on my artwork. Then try to get it posted on DeviantArt when my home computer cooperates with me
B) working on Fan Fics (as if you guys already didin't know that one)
C) going to the gym. I love staying in shape.
D) Work. Sometimes being a sales rep can be quite annoying, but I gotta pay for my pokemon collection some way.

~Cyber~

School, skateboarding, Pokemon, video games (mainly some online PC games and Halo 3 on XBL), basketball, going on the PokeGym, some reading...

Look for work. Will be designing a VG to be distributed when I finally get something lol.

Also school, fiction writing :)s), and drawing.

And some video games.

people do something other than pokemon????

but seriously, school, piano/clarinet, xc/swimming/track, community service, math, et cetera

I bowl a lot.
Also play football, baseball, and basketball.
The only video games I play are Madden series, some Call of Duty.. and the Star Wars Republic Commando I am in..
Other than that.. lot's of college ><

Guitar? I play loads of guitar ;P

Sure are a lot of guitar players here. :) I'm one, too.

I've got a full-time job, currently in college, I draw, I play ENDLESS video games. I troll eBay and price snipe on Pokemon stuff. (Just got a Starly plush for .01 + shipping. XD ) I watch lots and lots of anime, and I'm an avid book reader.

I wish I was still in school. I miss playing Pokemon and Yugioh with all my buds in the morning before classes started. :p

Back