Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

What do you guys think about this HUGE trade

Alseatao

Hey guys i have an example of an epic trade im close to confirming.... the prices are the current ones represented by Troll and Toad...

His:(all english)
Wailord Ex $28.99
Groundon* $21.99
Suicune*$27.99
Mewtwo*$29.99
Rayquaza*$41.99 and out of stock
Shining Charizard 23.99$ 1st:86.99$ 2 in stock
Charizard*27.99$ out of stock
x1 Registeel*21.99$ out of stock
x1 Regice*8.99$ out of stock
x1 Regirock*17.99$ out of stock
x1 Entei* 14.39$
x1 Raikou*15.99
x1 Mudkip*26.99$
x1 Torchic*22.99
x1 Treeko*18.99$
Feraligatr EX 11.99$

Total = A LOT

for my:(ALL english)
2 flygon lv x 34.99$ out of stock
2 gengar lv x 19.99$
1 Luxray GL Lv X 24.99$ out of stock

Total = 135$

But theirs always the discrepency of them being sold out and Troll and
Toad reposting it for a price unknown.

... is this fair for me(he doesn't care about his stars), i know for a fact i wont get a deal like this from any other trade(don't worry hes a verified and trusted seller/trader on another trading site)... What do you guys think? And NO im not making this up this is about to become official tomorrow.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Yea........ its fair..... just wanted to show everyone that miracles DO exist in the Pokemon world :).

Last edited:
I don't understand - you're asking if it's fair for you, when you're all jazzed about getting a deal. Do you want to brag about getting a good deal??

And since you're trading my for my (trading yourself) i can't tell which end is which

I don't understand - you're asking if it's fair for you, when you're all jazzed about getting a deal. Do you want to brag about getting a good deal??

And since you're trading my for my (trading yourself) i can't tell which end is which

I agree. This thread looks more like braging than asking a question. And I don't know the prices of EX series cards very much but alot of those prices look way to high to me. But congratulations I guess.

Back