Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

What do you think?

Flaming_Spinach

Feature Editor
I've been CAC-ing for a while now, but this is the first time I've opened my cards up to public scrutiny.
Here goes...

Absol (D) 70HP

(D) Replenish
For each player that has less than seven cards in their hand, those players draw cards until they hold exactally seven in their hand. For each player that has more than seven cards in their hand, those players discard cards from their hand until they hold exactally seven.

(DC) Speed Swipe 20
You may have your opponent shuffle their deck, either way, discard the top card from your opponents deck.

weak(F) res(P) ret(C)

Trainer: Supporter

Nurse Joy's Assistant

Chose one of your active pokemon, count the number of status conditions on that pokemon, If that pokemon has 0 status conditions on it, draw a card; if that pokemon has 1, draw 2 cards, if that pokemon has 2, draw 4 cards; if that pokemon has 3, draw 6 cards. Then you may remove 1 status condition (if any) from that pokemon.

I think the verbiage on Replenish is a little awkward, but other than that I think these cards are pretty balanced, so what do you guys think? (Any input is welcome)

pretty good, but the grammar is a bit off.
Fixes:

(D) Replenish
Each player that has less than seven cards in his or her hand draws cards until he or she has seven cards in his or her hand. Each player that has more than seven cards in his or her hand discards cards from his or her hand until they have seven cards in his or her hand.

(DC) Speed Swipe 20
You may shuffle your opponent's deck. Discard the top card from your opponents deck.
---
Yeah, for some reason Nintendo/WotC use his/her instead of their. Note some things, you never say "hold" or "exactly"(referencing the first attack), and you get to shuffle your opponent's deck, you dont let them =P(referencing the second attack), and in my opinion, on the second attack, either way isn't necessary, though it might be.
---
Chose one of your active pokemon. If that pokemon is not affected by any Special Conditions, you may draw a card. If that pokemon is affected by 1 Spcial Condition, you may draw up to 2 cards. If that pokemon is affected by 2 Special Conditions, you may draw up to 4 cards. If that pokemon is affected by 3 Special Conditions, you may draw up to 6 cards. Then, you may remove 1 status condition (if any) from that pokemon.
---
Has anyone besides me noticed that common mistake of newcomers lately is overuse of commas...? Anyways, the second line is unnecessary(up until the comma, that is...too many commas!). Also, pay attention to the use of "is affected by", and it's Special Conditions, not Status. I decided to give people the chose of drawing the cards...wow, you actually didn't use a comma where one belonged in the last sentence! That's ironic.

Back