Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

What happen with Brock and Professor Ivy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is whole Brock and Professor Ivy thing very oh okay to talk about? Because I have something on it why I was doing researher on Professor Ivy I NOT one to hate Ivy. I meet people who like her and hate her. my opioion on Ivy I think she cool. So you can say that I like Ivy. well the through of her and Professor Oak together ^.^ is real not that bad because Felina is the same age as Delia.

My researcher on message board I keep read over and over again that Ivy is a man. NOT TRUE. But I had Poke'ball Preil slince the 6th grade ( I'm in the 10th grade now in May 24, 2004 I'll be in be 11th grade.) But to Preil I not for sure but I think that Professor Felina Ivy's was pregnant when she meet Ash and friend sfrom the first time and in 2000 she not ( Just look at how Ivy's baody move and look. Two different Ivy's. Pregnant Ivy {Pokeball Preil} and Ivy's Baby {2000}.) Will now ff.net I find is ... ( Don't worry I'm give my opioion and is story to I flame her and last mouth I wrote her a sorry letter but what I did.

Fireflower's Theory of the Hated Ivy

In Story Form!

Aka: I:M2 (the two doesn't really mean anything…its to make fun of M:I2)

Fireflower: Hello. I'm Fireflower. I, like many other Brock fans, hate and despise Ivy. And so does Brock. But why he reacts so emotionally to the mere mention of Ivy's name still remains a mystery. However, I was thinking about the subject, and I came across quite a startling solution. Very startling. Disturbing, even. My theory? Ivy is Brock's mother.

Readers: That can't be true!

Fireflower: I could be, unfortunately. But I'm sure you have your doubts. Lets go over them, shall we?

Doubt # 1: Brock's mother is DEAD, stupid!

Actually, that's not true. After Flint left to go on his Pokemon journey, Brock's mother also ran out on the family, possibly because she could no longer support it. However, the dubbers (DIE DUBBERS DIE! BURN IN HELL!) felt this was somehow inappropriate with younger viewers, and changed it to her dying. How death is somehow more acceptable than something else, I have no idea. But that was the idiotic dubber's decision, not mine.

Yami: I agrered about the Dubbs thing too.

Doubt # 2: But Brock is traumatized by Ivy!

Yes…but he has reason to. Wouldn't you hate your mother if she ran out on you at a young age and left you to die?

Yami: ...

Doubt # 3: Brock was attracted to Ivy. Don't you think he would, oh, RECOGNIZE his own mother?!

If his mother ran out on the family to escape debt, it is very likely she would try to change her appearance, or possibly her name. Like dye her hair purple, and change her last name to Ivy. Plus, she left when Brock was very young. So its very possible for Brock to forget what she looked like, or not recognize her. About him being attracted…one of the writers/producers/whatever mentioned once that the reason Brock falls for girls so easily is because he has a subconcious desire to find his mother. And Brock was more attracted to Ivy then anyone else. On the same track, many people think that Ivy is Brock's age. I don't…doesn't she seem like, 25-40 years old? She has SUCH a deep voice, and she's so TALL…I'd say her assistants are closer to Brock's age, and Ivy's obviously older than they are.

And now…the reasons why I came up with the Ivy=Mother theory.

Yami: Mum... were to start... Ivy name is after a plant like Oak, Elm and Birch. I don't get why Brock leave in fall what so many girls? And Brock was more attracted to Ivy then anyone else. Well there around 5 he real like. Felina Ivy is the same age as Delia Ketuchm (which I think her age now is 29)

One: Pokemon researching is obviously a very important and high-paying job. She probably started to pay off her debts and support her family.

Yami: NO, but I wrote story that Ivy as a child with Oak.

Two: The similarities. Ivy's hair is spiky and bushy, just like Brock's, and her hairstyle is strikingly similar to one of Brock's sister's.

Yami: NO, I saw the esp. with Brock's family. NO!

Three: They both love Pokemon. A whole lot.

Yami: Is this bad to say that both like breeder pokemon. He want to be a breeder and she was a breeder.

Four: Quoth Brock of the Ivy household: "Its just like…my family." Perhaps it is his family.

Yami: She house was a dump.

Five: Brock probably thought his mother was dead. I mean, she just disappeared without a trace one day and never came back? If Brock found out that she was his mother on Valencia somehow…It would be almost as much of a shock as seeing a ghost. I don't know about you, but if I finally found my long-lost mother, I wouldn't say: "oh, jolly good, mom, good to have you back!" I would freak out and eventually run away. Which is exactly what Brock did.

Yami: I don't know what I do, becaome I have no mom.

Six: It is, in fact, very possible that this is canon. You can't just leave a giant story like that of Brock's life unsolved. The I:M2 thing was not only a good way to tell that story, as well as bring Brock back to the group just in time for Johto.

Yami: Brock's Past, Ash, Oak, Delia... everbody, we never know.

But we HATE Ivy! We wish for her to die! We wish for her to get mad cow's disease and burn in hell! We can't hate her if she's Brock's mother!!

Yami: I like Felina Ivy. ( and I don't care if you like I'm odd for like Ivy. I Like Oak too. Ash and Treacy was well.)

Sure you can. Brock does, obviously. She ran out on the family, remember? In fact, that’s a whole new reason to hate Ivy. I certainly hate her more.

Thankyou for your time. Yep, I'm scared too.

*Fireflower leaves the stage*

END!!

I would Like to know what you think about is. I toke you Fireflower and my opioion on Professor Felina Ivy. So what is your?

I don't know what to say. My first opinion was: Oh please I can think of better theory than this. But this makes some sense. Then I thought:Some people are WAY too obsessed. All I can say is some things are just to scary to find out.

The theory that Professor Ivy is Brock's mother might hold some water if Brock's mom hadn't already shown up in the anime...

More specifically in the Brock special episode where he travels back to his gym at the end of the Johto storyline and leaves his Pokemon(save Forretress) with one of his brothers. Brock's mom shows up in this episode(although I can't remember if it's during present time or in a flashback), and his mom totally doesn't resemble Brock as he resembles his dad and siblings(wow, ALL the kids got their looks from their father).

So something different had to have happened to force Brock away from Prof. Ivy. But I don't know what it is either.. :B

It is one of those Poke Mysteries that will go unsolved....

Who is Ash's Father

What is in the GS Ball

Will Ash and Misty ever hook up

Will Brock ever find a girl friend

Are Clefairy from Outer Space

ect....

I think the answer is actually an easy one, but one we will likely never see in the anime. Possible answers based on facts from the anime....

1) Brock couldnt commit to a relationship. How many times have you seen where the girl actually liked him, and he doesnt like her. He shots for the girls that shot him down.

2) He cheated on her. Think about it, Brock is in love with every lady he has ever met. There are 3 other girls living with Ivy, and dont forget a Nurse Joy and an Officer Jenny on the island, plus countless other women on the tropical isle.

3) She got jealous over his obsesion with every women, got smart and dumped him!!! (Theres 1, no 2, no 3,4,5,6,7,8 sooooo many... perfect girls for him!!!!)

4) my favorite is still my original answer.... poor brock, and since they never/barely age, he will be paying child support forever....

Here My theory, on Ivy's story, Professor Ivy did nothing to brock but her daughter Sasami (and no it not Brock's child it Oak.) attack Brock and in the darkness make Brock throught that Ivy could have turn in do is Demon woman who hate him. But it was ready Sasami (aka Wicked Lady) because of Sasami's past not know how her father is because Washu make it like that her father knewn her was alive and even care about her and her mother (but it not true because Oak did not even know he got a daughter.) And the other half of the storyy is that Sasami want her mother to be just with her, becuase as a little girl Sasami always feeling alone that no one care about her. So Sasami tranform into the Demon girl know as Wicked Lady, Wicked Lady be Sasami and Sasami in the darkness can look like her mother with long blue hair.

Spectreon said:
It is one of those Poke Mysteries that will go unsolved....

Who is Ash's Father

What is in the GS Ball

Will Ash and Misty ever hook up

Will Brock ever find a girl friend

Are Clefairy from Outer Space

ect....

You forgot who kissed Ash in Pokemon Heroes,

Spectreon said:
Are Clefairy from outer space
They are.
It was prooved when the Clefairy raided the city of their belongings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectreon
I think your Pokegym screen name describes it all.... now Brock is paying child support......

All I can say is.... NICE!

Prof. Ivy probably threw him out.

Nice.

Sorry gang, but you guys know better than to excavate a topic that went for more than two months without a post. :rolleyes:

*click*,
- CHRISBO, Administrator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back