Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

What I learned at worlds

deckmaster

Hello every one it is deckmaster this summer was a great experince for me and my friends we learned so much thanks to pokemon!One is we are better card players now even though we did not win worlds and I as well as my great friend alex now know how to take a plane.The pokemon worlds championships was an amazing event and I cant wait till next year now that there is more time to practice and a new format is upon us I will continue to test new decks out and try to win tournaments.Pokemon is a great game any the people who play pokemon are great too I dont understand why anyone would put down a great card game like pokemon but if those nay sayers do think of if like this if playing pokemon can get you a free summer vactation and a chance to win alot of money how much of a bad card game is that?Thanks to every one for reading this and it was great to meet every one I saw a worlds that was on pokegym.Special hello to Alex ,Joe&Jesse palms johnny blaze,sammie &yunnie from UK,and freddy from Uk

Deck master

Back