Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

What is the EX Trainer Kit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oak

According to Pokeschool it will be available in July, after the Hidden Legends and before the next set Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen expansion. Info can be found here
http://www.pokeschool.com/
Any idea what they're talking about? Is this the expensive collection of all EXes in non-holo version?

Not to go OT, but that same article also says:

http://www.pokeschool.com/#040519_0 said:
Normal boosters just recently went out of stock and there are no current plans to make those available again.

refering to non-blister-packed boosters of TMvsTA!

That's no wonder - they've all been given out at the massive number of Tournaments this Spring! Prerelease, State Championships, Gym Challenges all overflowing with cases of TMvsTA!!!

Back on topic - any clue about this EX Trainers Kit ??

Last edited:
Now that booster boxes of TMvsTA are no longer being made, I wonder how they'll handle the distribution of the boxtopper Absol? Anyway, my best guess is that the EX Trainer Kit might be something like the Thunderstorm Gift Box from years ago.

RainbowRichards said:
Not to go OT, but that same article also says:

refering to non-blister-packed boosters of TMvsTA!

That's no wonder - they've all been given out at the massive number of Tournaments this Spring! Prerelease, State Championships, Gym Challenges all overflowing with cases of TMvsTA!!!

Back on topic - any clue about this EX Trainers Kit ??

Ah that would explain why here we are stuck with Sandstorm, Sandstorm and Sandstorm as the booster boxes being given out. I thought PUI followed the WotC modle of giving out the set below the current so I expected you all to be getting Dragons and as there are no Dragons available in the UK that was why we were getting Sandstorm. Guess it looks again like we get the sticky, PUI end of the stick :(

With all those sell outs, makes me wonder if any type of Sealed play can be done at Worlds.....(or will it just be HL)....

If they ask nicely maybe I could rustle up a box or 2 of Legendary, some Genesis and Neo Rev' boosters now they draft really well ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back