Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

What is the VIP package anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hot Mustid

well, im going to the MA State Championship in the morning, so if anyone finds out what it is please post it here. I will post when i get home after the championship.

All we know that City Winners get a One-Round bye in competition and a variety of additional product. Sorry no specifics on the product. Of course I do believe every player is going to get a Charmeleon from EX: Dragons with the State Championship logo on it.

hopefully, i can't wait to know, my state is the first of may, and i think curiosity will be > me and ill check this post for spoilers =P

The VIP PAckages at the MA State Championship contained

1- phanphy (we used it as a football) or teddiursa plush toy
1- Legendary bird Card binder (ITS SO COOL)
1- small armaldo card binder (meh, holds 40 cards)
1- Legenday bird deck box (ALSO AWESOME)
1- Groundon card box (pretty cool)
1- kyogre zipper pull (I wanted groudon)
1- set of 3 pokemon stampers (for my sister)
1- Nidoking figurine (...ok)
and 1- foam play mat (why would a city champion winner need a play mat?)

we were also supposed to get a VIP pin giving us half off all official tournaments, and special priveledges and crap...but they didnt send it. At least i get half off all tournaments now WOOT

well let me know if u guys get anything different ;)

Wow that makes me so angry I didn't win my CC. :mad: I really want the foam play mat. I sometimes forget where to put my cards.

=-->]-[0t (V)uSt|d<--= said:
we were also supposed to get a VIP pin giving us half off all official tournaments, and special priveledges and crap...but they didnt send it. At least i get half off all tournaments now WOOT

It may have been half off of your State Event, However all PTO's were told you get $5 off at each major event (prerelease, state)

Yes, its Charmeleon with stamp, just like City was Charmender with stamp and 99.9% Charizard with stamp will be in origins, I guess you can't consider it a promo, really.

I LOVE the Phanphy I got. I traded YoungJohn a Foil Swampert for his. Its seriously awesome! I was playing with it the entire time. The Teddiursa is also cool....Phanphy is just cooler. Its seriously one of the cooler prizes if you swallow your pride and just admit you find it cute ;)

T-tar, no sorry Teddiursa > Phanphy. Teddy is 100X more cuter.

SneaselsRevenge...you have NO idea how tempting that is.

BJJ763- I have to disagree. Phanphy is much cooler, and it wins in the fight too! Weakness and such. Plus mine is lucky. I kid you not when I say that it brings good luck. My opponent would rub its snout before every dice roll...she got 8 heads with Dunsparce's Sudden Flash in a row against my Blaziken EX ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back