Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

What is this card worth?

Rayquaza14

Hi ,

I've got this card from a japanese friend, and I don't know how much worth this card has nor do I know what this card can :D

Could someone please say the name of this card and its value?

Thank you very much

If it's not that clear: There is a Palkia and a Dialga on the picture.^^

Woah! I never saw that card before. It looks like a Secret card. Must be really rare and worth a lot. Cool. Sorry but I dont know the price.

Yes. Waliken is correct.

Japanese championship arena. Value is between $75-$100

Yes. Waliken is correct.

Japanese championship arena. Value is between $75-$100

yes, it was given out at battle road autumn 2006 in japan...
its not worth 75-100, its maybe worth $40-60 ..
it was given out to the competitors, and not only the winners of the battle road, so not very rare, at all...
Geri

Isnt that an "alternate art" Championship Arena. I have seen the exact same version in Japanese that was released at Worlds 05 and that is a bit different.

Drew

I dunno if it's legal, OR what it does. It looks pretty cool though. but $40-$60 dollars. Heck! i would sell it for that.

Ah, a championship card. Its a trophy card, promo. I don't know exactly what it does but I know a little about it. I think t was given out at a battle road, theres another one like it, except mew and celebi are fighting on the stage.
I've seen a not very well known seller sell the mew/celebi one for $30 and the one you obtain the picture of for about $25. Though i do think they are worth more then that.

Thanks Skitty On Wailord for the real card in English. But yeah, is it legal??

No, for two reasons.
1) You can only use Japanese cards if the same card (And same picture) is out in English.
2) That card has rotated out of modified. You could use the Mew/Celebi one in unlimited though.

yes, it was given out at battle road autumn 2006 in japan...
its not worth 75-100, its maybe worth $40-60 ..
it was given out to the competitors, and not only the winners of the battle road, so not very rare, at all...
Geri

look here.. i wrote it.. thats all you have to know.. and.. all... that i know :biggrin:

No, for two reasons.
1) You can only use Japanese cards if the same card (And same picture) is out in English.
2) That card has rotated out of modified. You could use the Mew/Celebi one in unlimited though.

Same picture?? who cares about the picture?? Pokemon is not a who-has-the-best-picture game.

Same picture?? who cares about the picture?? Pokemon is not a who-has-the-best-picture game.

Unfortunatly POP cares. Cards are only legal of they're out in English and have the same picture as one printed in English. I agree that it's anoying. (It means quite a few cards I have can't be used) That's how it is though.
You could always bring it up with POP. I don't think they'll do anything though. As of right now the card you have isn't legal outside Japan.

Unfortunatly POP cares. Cards are only legal of they're out in English and have the same picture as one printed in English. I agree that it's anoying. (It means quite a few cards I have can't be used) That's how it is though.
You could always bring it up with POP. I don't think they'll do anything though. As of right now the card you have isn't legal outside Japan.

so does that mean if your opponenent has a japanese stantler:colorless, the same as the english S/W but with different picture, they cant use it???

Back