What is this card worth?

Discussion in 'Collecting and Card Price Discussion' started by Rayquaza14, Mar 23, 2008.

1. Rayquaza14

Rayquaza14 New Member

Hi ,

I've got this card from a japanese friend, and I don't know how much worth this card has nor do I know what this card can :D

Could someone please say the name of this card and its value?

Thank you very much

[​IMG]
    If it's not that clear: There is a Palkia and a Dialga on the picture.^^

2. charchar

charchar New Member

Woah! I never saw that card before. It looks like a Secret card. Must be really rare and worth a lot. Cool. Sorry but I dont know the price.

3. Curry

Curry New Member

I believe that's the new Japanese Championship Arena but I'm not sure how much it's worth

4. Squirtle

Squirtle <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

Yes. Waliken is correct.

Japanese championship arena. Value is between $75-$100

5. poke-geri

poke-geri New Member

yes, it was given out at battle road autumn 2006 in japan...
    its not worth 75-100, its maybe worth $40-60 ..
    it was given out to the competitors, and not only the winners of the battle road, so not very rare, at all...
    Geri

6. TheDarkTwins

TheDarkTwins Active Member

Isnt that an "alternate art" Championship Arena. I have seen the exact same version in Japanese that was released at Worlds 05 and that is a bit different.

Drew

7. Flygon999

Flygon999 New Member

What does this card do?? Is it legal to play??

8. PokePockets

PokePockets New Member

I dunno if it's legal, OR what it does. It looks pretty cool though. but $40-$60 dollars. Heck! i would sell it for that.

9. Ajax

Ajax New Member

Interesting, but i would find out what it does before selling it.

10. Curry

Curry New Member

If you people would read the rest of the thread, you would know that it is Championship Arena...

11. RHYDONnDUNSPARCE

RHYDONnDUNSPARCE New Member

Ah, a championship card. Its a trophy card, promo. I don't know exactly what it does but I know a little about it. I think t was given out at a battle road, theres another one like it, except mew and celebi are fighting on the stage.
    I've seen a not very well known seller sell the mew/celebi one for $30 and the one you obtain the picture of for about $25. Though i do think they are worth more then that.

12. Skitty

Skitty New Member

It's the same as this card but with a differant picture. They both do the same thing.

13. Broccili_ Boy

Broccili_ Boy New Member

That would PWN g&g
    Is it legal to play?

14. Flygon999

Flygon999 New Member

Thanks Skitty On Wailord for the real card in English. But yeah, is it legal??

15. Skitty

Skitty New Member

No, for two reasons.
    1) You can only use Japanese cards if the same card (And same picture) is out in English.
    2) That card has rotated out of modified. You could use the Mew/Celebi one in unlimited though.

16. poke-geri

poke-geri New Member

look here.. i wrote it.. thats all you have to know.. and.. all... that i know :biggrin:

17. Flygon999

Flygon999 New Member

Same picture?? who cares about the picture?? Pokemon is not a who-has-the-best-picture game.

18. pichu bros. rox

pichu bros. rox New Member

^otherwise the other person might not know what card it is, and claim it as a fake

19. Skitty

Skitty New Member

Unfortunatly POP cares. Cards are only legal of they're out in English and have the same picture as one printed in English. I agree that it's anoying. (It means quite a few cards I have can't be used) That's how it is though.
    You could always bring it up with POP. I don't think they'll do anything though. As of right now the card you have isn't legal outside Japan.

20. kaze

kaze New Member

so does that mean if your opponenent has a japanese stantler:colorless, the same as the english S/W but with different picture, they cant use it???