Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

what is your best/worst pull(s) ever?

Crobat58

well let me star of with my best pull. it actually happened a couple minutes ago. 2 luxray gl lv. x's in 4 packs! this is no joke. i pulled one and my dad pulled one. we were just shocked when it happened. this is one of my best pulls ever.:thumb:

my worst pulls...probably at x-mas. out of 14 arceus packs... no lv. x's or secret rares. and my brother got two lv. x's, and a secret rare! i had horrible luck.

Worlds 2008, I received my back, got the boosters out. Took a spanish GE booster, opened it, 2 Claydols :)

Still have them, actually I have a 33 spanisch Claydol Playset, Cosmo Forca !!!

My best and worst pull are the exact same thing.

Aquapolis. One pack. I pulled THREE Zapdos. One Holo, one Reverse, one Rare. This was when they were doing some very wonky things with the rarity scheme.

The problem? Aqua Zapdos is one of the most atrocious cards ever printed.

Best: I got Luxray GL X, Flygon X, and Shining Charizard all when I got 1 pack at a time. Same goes for tons of my EX cards.

Worst: 30 FRLG Packs. Last one had a Mr. Mime EX. :/

Best: In a Garchomp C Tin, I pulled a Chomp C X, a Luxray GL X, and a Chomp C, along with the promo CHomp C X, giving me a 2-2 line of both. =D

Worst: Ummm... IDK... =P

Best: Dark Raichu out of my very first Team Rocket pack when the set came out.

Worst: Not a single prime or Legend out of 11 packs the UL Prerelease. The kid next to me got 2 primes (T-tar and Lanturn), a Legend half (Entei/Raikou), 3 Candy, 4 Judge, 2 Interviewer's Question, all out of his first 6 >: (

Bullados: I don't think that Zapdos looks too bad. Especially when you put it next to Skyridge Gyarados : P

I would say in singler packs not like a box i would say salamance level x but i been getting some insane pulls lately like today i got tyranitar prime and the other day i got urasing prime in singler packs

Worst: Not a single prime or Legend out of 11 packs the UL Prerelease. The kid next to me got 2 primes (T-tar and Lanturn), a Legend half (Entei/Raikou), 3 Candy, 4 Judge, 2 Interviewer's Question, all out of his first 6 >: (

I know how you feel. At the pre-release in my town, i got no legends out of 14 packs >: (. The good thing was that i won the first event.

Bought a Legend maker pack as i had a project on packaging fo DT, got to the counter, changed my mind, grabbed one with arcanine on it, got home: pulled Arcanine EX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

I think one of my best pulls i can remember is when i got my first HG/SS tin, i pulled a Ampharos PRIME first pack, Alph Litho In the second, Crap in the LA and Giratina X in my Platinum. I was super happy :D. Another good one was i bought a pack last league and pulled a RH Spiritomb AR and a Charizard AR in the same one :D.

I don't really have a worst... since i don't pay for my stuff i can't complain :3

niimou: You can't attach [L] energy cards from your hand to Zapdos. Instantly makes him unplayable.

Best Pull: 3 Charizards in one pack! From Expedition, got holo, rare, and reverse holo all in the same pack.
As noted above, some wonky distributions in those sets!

Worst Pull: Gym Heroes. The rare card was Misty's Goldeen. Need I say any more?

Best pull:
I was at Walmart and the UL packs were on sale. I didn't really want to buy any because I was buying a Jersey Shore Fist Pumping like Champs shirt, but I was talking to my friend and he told me to buy some. I decided to buy two because of the price and I pulled a Raikou/Entei Legend top and a Suicune/Raikou Legend top in the other pack.

Cool thing was that my friend and I split a booster and I got one of each Legend Bottom, and 4 primes where he only got a Crobat Prime.

Best Pull: 3 Charizards in one pack! From Expedition, got holo, rare, and reverse holo all in the same pack.
As noted above, some wonky distributions in those sets!

Worst Pull: Gym Heroes. The rare card was Misty's Goldeen. Need I say any more?

How is that possible? aint there only a rare/rare holo and a reverse holo in booster pack? :p or is it because you are japanese..

How is that possible? aint there only a rare/rare holo and a reverse holo in booster pack? :p or is it because you are japanese..

Nope. The distribution for the Ecard sets was VERY wacky. 9 cards. Rare, RH, 2 UNC, 5 Common. A Holographic card replaced a Common or an Uncommon (I can't remember which) on average in one out of 3 packs. And all of the Holographic cards could come in NH Rare or RH. I got the exact same thing with my three Zapdoses out of an Aqua pack.

My best pulls were nearly all from Platinum boosters; I was always satisfied with nearly every single pack of that set I opened, Wal-Mart blisters included.

Lesson for TPCi: if a set consists primarily of playable cards with fan appeal, then the customer will ALWAYS be satisfied, even if the booster is $4.00.

My worst? Most of the Emerald packs I won. If anyone EVER says "X set is the worst set ever!", then those people are FULL OF IT.

Back