Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

What is your favorite science fiction movie?

pikachugirl1990

Hi everyone!!! Pikachugirl1990 here. What is your favorite science fiction movie? Mine is Star Wars!!! :smile: But I can't handle Star Wars episode III Revenge of the Sith because it made me very upset for 3 whole years.

My favorite Star Wars episodes
Star Wars IV
Star Wars V
Star Wars VI
Star Wars II

My #1 and only favorite Jedi is Anakin Skywalker because I have a huge crush on him for 5 years. Do you like Star Wars??? I do and I am a fan of Star Wars for 11 years now!!!! Please tell me about your favorite movie and if you like Star Wars, we can be friends!!!!!

I like a lot of science fiction films, but some that have stuck in my mind are: The Matrix, Akira, Soylent Green, The Chronicles of Riddick, 2001: A Space Odyssey (of course), War of the Worlds (2005), and Demolition Man (for laughs -- "Is it cold in here, or is it just me?"). These are some more movies I like that have a sci-fi element to them but probably wouldn't be classified as Science Fiction: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Adaptation, The Truman Show, Paprika, and Space Balls (okay, it's sci-fi, but it's primarily a parody).

I'm not a huge Star Wars fan, though I totally respect the movies. I'm not big on multi-movie or multi-episode works. If it helps, I like Star Wars much more than Star Trek.

I'm kind of love/hate with Star Wars ... the original "New Hope" installment was brilliant. I remember seeing it 10 times in theaters when it came out. The Empire Strikes back was pretty darn good too. I lost a lot of respect for the series when we got Ewoks instead of Wookies in VI. The new movies, I to III were comically bad IMHO and really soured me on Star Wars in general.

I really liked the Matrix as well and have enjoyed a few of the Star Trek films.

However my all time favorite SciFi isn't from the big screen ... It's the TV show Babylon 5. AMAZING show.

Movies would be Blade Runner and Brazil with many close behind.

The best Sci-fi of all time, hands down, is Doctor Who...............

I really like Star Trek. Throughout the later series, especially, it had some exceptionally intelligent writing. Definitely not the hard-core Sci-fi material, but good stuff all the same.

Back