Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

What Kind of Packs to Get and How Many?

solo59486

I have 155 codes and counting and don't know what to get.

I'm trying to build a hydreigon/darkrai deck and only need 2 Hydreigon, 2 Darkrai, 4 Max Potion, and 4 Pokemon Catcher to complete it.

What packs should I get and how many of those packs should I buy to complete my deck?

With only 155 codes and no trading, I'm afraid you don't have a great chance at getting everything you need, but I would start with a few packs of EPO at a time until you get the 4 Catchers and 4 Max Potion since these will be good for other decks too. Then, move onto DEX or DRX until you pull what you need there.

I've opened 150 packs of DEX and still haven't pulled a Darkrai EX yet.

Thanks for the opinion. I was thinking about that also, I'm going to open the EPO packs one at a time until I get the 4 max potions and at least 3 catchers.

It really depends on luck. It took me over 100 EPO packs to get 4 max potion, 150 packs to get 3 hydreigon and 24 packs to get 3 darkrai.

Well you got some luck from DEX. How many packs did it take to get you 4 catcher assuming you have 4 of them?

So they may not be that hard to pull then. I used to have 1 catcher but accidently traded it away because i though the thing said that i was going to trade a booster pack for a catcher, but it was the opposite.:confused:

I would probably go with emargin powers and Dragon exsalted, and then maybe wait til the fall tins are out and buy some Darkrai codes.

Back