Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

what now for sasuke

ashinto

now that sasuke knows about everything that happened in the uchiha trajedy, has mangekyo sharigan, and is free of the curse mark, what do you think he is going to do? mabye go back to Konoha?

I think he'll log on to pokegym and lock this thread about himself.

.... seriously aren't there enough threads about this? Do we need another new one every time someone has something to say about the manga?

Can somebody PLEASE tell me when he achieves Bankai and obtains a Death Note? Augh...

Btw, did you read about him eating the cursed fruit? I hear he also got a geass from CC.
He's also just aquired an anti-akuma weapon.

He'll probably go on another emo, self-destructive journey that will inevitably tie in with Naruto somehow.

...seriously, anyone else think the name of the manga should be Sasuke instead of Naruto? Seems to be a lot more Sasuke these days, which is a bit sickening in itself.

ya, most likely, it would be awsome if he went back to the konoha. most likely he would go to jail, due to being a rogue-nin.

So I read some spoilers and I hear an alien is gonna come out of nowhere and pose as a Ninja teacher but he finds out about it comically, so now they're forcibly married, I wonder how that'll go.

I would have to assume that's his Mangekyo Sharingan. Though why it would be different from the one he's already used, I don't know.

Unless each Mangekyo does differing jutsu, thus explaining why Itachi "implanted" Amaterasu, and why Kakashi's attack is different then the one's Itachi uses.

So, maybe Sasuke has his brother's Mangekyo in the form of Amaterasu /(maybe Susanoo and Tsukiomi) plus his own, which has unkown effects so far.

How do you know that? He hasn't fought Naruto since the Valley of the End, and he didn't have Mangekyo then....

OMG, sasuke has some hawt mangekyo sharingan, AND IS ABOUT TO DESTROY THE LEAF VILLAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that's wut i have been talking about sandslash7. remember the storm at the valley of the end, that was sasuke's doing, well accidentally. and it activated only for a shorrt moment. maybe when he hit naruto with the flapping chidori?

Last edited:
OMG, sasuke has some hawt mangekyo sharingan, AND IS ABOUT TO DESTROY THE LEAF VILLAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that's wut i have been talking about sandslash7. remember the storm at the valley of the end, that was sasuke's doing, well accidentally. and it activated only for a shorrt moment. maybe when he hit naruto with the flapping chidori?

Could you give me a link to the page? I don't remember anything about a "new sharingan" from that fight.

The only thing I remember was the Chidori hitting the Rasengan and making a giant flashback-ball. (in addition to sending tons of water into the sky from the waterfall.

Also, it was stormy already during the fight, clouds and everything...

Hey, my prediction was right. Sasuke is going on another emo, self-destructive journey that'll tie in with Naruto somehow.

Surely he knows he's going on a suicide mission though? I mean, Sasuke is powerful and all, but his companions aren't as powerful, plus you have to contend with all of the Leaf ninjas left that are powerful in their own right. So unless he's got some secret weapon/plan or something, he's not going to make it that far.

On the off-topic, I wonder who won between Kisame and Suigetsu? Last we saw, they were getting ready to spar, never showed anything after that. So is Kisame alive or dead as well? Or did I miss it somewhere?

good question, but i saw suijetsu in that last chapter, maybe they just had a spare, didn't kill each other (suprisingly), and said good by. or maybe there was something in the tea my dad gave me.

I completely forgot about that!!! the sword fighters....!!!I hope the writers didn't as well, seeing how they went way off topic with tobi vs the leaf, sauske vs itiachi, and then the story behind it and narutos training, and who is tobi all of that stuff i really wanted to see that fight.. And yeah when naruto and sauske fought in the valley it started raining, and kakashi and his dog said somethink to the effect of, it raining...this cant be good, it wans't raining a minute ago... blah blah blah

Ok, so anyone think Sasuke is one of the dumbest people in the Naruto world???

I do.

Reason: Itachi doesn't need his eyes. Sasuke can use them. Sasuke can grow more powerful with them. Sasuke WILL go blind without them.

Logic says yes to transplanting Itachi's eyes.

But who said Naruto was logical...

Back