Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

what weird dream did you have last night?

Lakak

I had a weird dream, that, that one kid that I got into a fight with got on the Pokegym, and he instantly became the coolest person on it, and he had everyone on his friends list >.> and his sn was "pone" as in pwn I guess >.>

post your weird/out of place/happy dreams!

I was in a white area and knew I was in a dream and was able do whatever I wanted...a selfconsious dream.

The classic falling off a cliff, except I acutually rolled off my bed and onto to some legos.

The other classic of running through a forest, getting to the end and a random person getting popping up and screaming.

An interesting one was a dream where I was a leaf ninja at hogwarts learning advanced science with dexter from dexter's laboratory, except it was in a sewer...................

I have had continueing dreams over a course of two days

Yesterday, I dreamt that I was playing my metanite deck at a BR, but I got kicked out in the finals cuz my opponent was playing infernacatty and Turned one me ( what's scary is homeofmew actually turned one me with an infernacatty deck)

I had a dream that everyone I knew on pokegym got banned and quit pokemon.

I had a dream I would get a Dark gyrados and the next day I got one at toy's R us (the prerelease one)

I was a JEdi and turned to the Dark side after killing Luke Skywalker.

There's a few of my weird dreams

Yesterday, I dreamt that I was playing my metanite deck at a BR, but I got kicked out in the finals cuz my opponent was playing infernacatty and Turned one me ( what's scary is homeofmew actually turned one me with an infernacatty deck)

not in the finals though, but since you lost you didn't get into top cut

I had a weird dream, that, that one kid that I got into a fight with got on the Pokegym, and he instantly became the coolest person on it, and he had everyone on his friends list >.> and his sn was "pone" as in pwn I guess >.>

post your weird/out of place/happy dreams!

lol, you like to fight , dont you?

My last dream i had was great. I was flying, and i knew it was a dream. So i did all these red0nkulous tricks
and man did it feel real...

I had a dream where I was at a library, looking at some Star Wars Novels, but all of the books were fake, because I knew there wasn't any real books by the names. (this by the way is about my 2nd or 3rd dream involving that scenario) Then I had to leave, but my family came and we were suddenly talking with my Manager from work about kids having over-night parties at the ice rink I work at.

Ya, pretty strange...

i had a stupodilios dream the other night where i was ina fight with some randon thing and it pushed me off a cliff...i was falling for ages and i woke up in mid air falling out of bed lol...twas very scary

a couple of weeks ago i came back from school and forgot my key...i knew my mom was out so i went around the back to see if the back door was open. Ipulled it but it didnt open so i thought im bored and went to sleep in the garden *I dremt that i woke up and opened the door* i woke up and tought it was real so i went to open the door...surprise i opened it. i rang my mom and she wasnt home. . . that scared the bajeeba's outta me

This is real. Last night I had a dream where, I had arrived at Nationals(I have problems) then when I arrived at the event hotel it was 11ish since Nats registration started at 8ish I decided I should go to sleep. Next morning I wake up to the sound of my buzzer and it was 10:30!! I was freaking out. When I got there all of my friend were there, and I mean all of them and were laughing at me. I then proceeded on to get a decklist to fill out, due to my lack of Pokepedia. They were all laughing at me saying n00b, and then I wouldn't stop talking to this one guy. Then my PTO yelled five minutes, and I was like o_0, I didn't even know why my PTO was yelling that. Then Nationals closed on me and I wasn't able to play because I didn't fill out my decklist on time. And then I woke up and found out it wasn't real and I felt all better.

I dreamt I fell out of bed.

THen I woke up with my sheets over me and I was on the floor with my dog licking my face.

THe End.

o yeah, one time I had a dream, it it was about his one mobster dude and he was actually a guardian angel and was protecting this guy from Micheal Myers (dude from Halloween), and it was really fakey (like the animation from Sin City except with colour) and the guardian angel is on a roof nd swooped down and took some keys from Micheal Myers and was flying over another roof, then Micheal Myers is like "if your just an angel, then i can pray you away" (and he sounds kinda like Batman for some reason) so he starts praying and the Guardian angel is getting all worried then he loses his wings (they were really little and clay like) and falls on the other building, then Myers takes out a few paris of scizzors and throws them at the guy and he dodges one but the other 2 slash his neck....o__O

Oh I've had many messed up dreams....

-Getting cloned and having to fight the clone, but the clone knows your every move and every thought. Freaky.

-Getting steel-chaired in the head by a friend and then while busted open, be thrown into a street to get runover.

-Getting eaten to death by a dog at a GreatClips hair cut place.

-Falling off the second floor of a mall onto the groundfloor. *I think this actually did happen, but I landed so precisely that I didn't make a noise or injure anything*

-Someone covering my mouth and nose until I suffocate

-Being in a car that got carbombed

-Crashing in a plane on route to Hawaii.

-Getting beat with a bat into a corner and then kicked upon until dead.

Um, yeah.

-Falling off the second floor of a mall onto the groundfloor. *I think this actually did happen, but I landed so precisely that I didn't make a noise or injure anything*

how do you think that actually happened?
you either know it did or didnt lol

Oh I've had many messed up dreams....

-Getting cloned and having to fight the clone, but the clone knows your every move and every thought. Freaky.

-Getting steel-chaired in the head by a friend and then while busted open, be thrown into a street to get runover.

-Getting eaten to death by a dog at a GreatClips hair cut place.

-Someone covering my mouth and nose until I suffocate

-Being in a car that got carbombed

-Crashing in a plane on route to Hawaii.

-Getting beat with a bat into a corner and then kicked upon until dead.

Um, yeah.

So you died how many times?

i had a dream that i was flirting with a cute girl. and she was flirting back. i knew it was a dream because she wasnt spraying me with mace.

Back