Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

What will win US National Championship 2010-2011 ?

I think it will be Emboar decks because it has a ton of advantages in this game, and it is also highly played. I like lostgar, but I don't think it has consistent enough matchups to take it to first place.

To be honest this format is a triangle between Donphan/Machamp, Zekrom, and Emboar variants. The win may go to either those unless some weird deck is good enough to take out everything somehow.

Last edited:
Either a ( semi-)rogue deck we've never seen because we're too narrow-minded and we're just focusing on about 4 decks...

OR

One of the hyped decks with a surprise tech that brings an autoloss to an even matchup...

Don't think standard lists will be played at top tables... You have the biggest tournament in the world. I don't know the numbers (I'm Italian) but I guess you have an average of about 900 players or even more.
Don't you think that at least one of them will be smart enough to build a good rogue? Especially in a format that's only been theorymon'd? (I mean, no serious tournament with it...)

Last edited:
1. Reshiboar
2. Magneboar
3. DonChamp
4. Stage 1's with Reversal/Junk Arm/Judge disruption

Magneboar
Zekrom Variants
Donchamp/donphan Variants
LostGar
MewGar
T-Tar Mandi
Yanmega Variant Snipe Decks
Reshiphlosion
Reshiboar
Samurott-Donphan
Speed Cincinno
Serperior Heal
Zoaroak-Cincinno
Trainer Lock Variants-Vileplume
Samurott-Gator-Floatzel
Steelix

That's my opinion on the majority of whats going to be played

Magneboar
Zekrom Variants
Donchamp/donphan Variants
[DEL]LostGar
MewGar [/DEL]
T-Tar Mandi
Yanmega Variant Snipe Decks
Reshiphlosion
Reshiboar
Samurott-Donphan
[DEL]Speed Cincinno[/DEL]
[DEL]Serperior Heal[/DEL]
Zoaroak-Cincinno
Trainer Lock Variants-Vileplume
[DEL]Samurott-Gator-Floatzel[/DEL]
[DEL]Steelix[/DEL]

That's my opinion on the majority of whats going to be played

I took out everything that doesn't really have a chance.

I took out everything that doesn't really have a chance.

Could be, but you never know, depends on match ups, plus it wasn't really on what "didn't have a chance" and more on diversity and the amount of people that will be at Nationals running different decks.

---------- Post added 06/25/2011 at 09:22 PM ----------

Add in Yanmega/Zoroark and that's a fine list.

That was pretty much under "Yanmega VARIANT snipe decks"

---------- Post added 06/25/2011 at 09:24 PM ----------

some random red face powder that plays every type of pokemon and has 4 secret rare pikachu

What is a "RED FACE POWDER"?

Spell "Rogue" incorrectly. People STILL don't know how to spell it. They keep spelling it like the capitol of Louisiana...

Magnezone/Emboar is probably the best deck out there.

But that means it has a huge target on its back.

No-one who wants to win US Nats is going to turn up with a deck that can't compete with Magnezone/Emboar.

Back