Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

What would YOU like to know from Worlds?

RainbowRichards

As the title says - post here what you would most like to know from the World Championship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For example:

I would like to know what type decks are most used by the Japanese players.

Remember - there are no staff just hanging out to find and post the answers- but this will at least give a single thread where staff or spectators could find (and maybe reply to) our questions!

Last edited:
I want to have info about 3italian players:

Martina Canto
Simone Dalla Chiesa
Domenico Mauro Catauro

Another question comes to mind:

What were the World Championship players given as entry 'goodies' this year? Binder? Shirt? Baseball cap? Can anyone post pictures?

If you see the only one french, please let me know (Adrien DELAMBRE) ;)

Please answer to my e-mail too lol

What were the World Championship players given as entry 'goodies' this year ? Can anyone post pictures? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Last edited:
I'd like to know the T8 decks from the grinder, how many medi decks are being played, and is ther a decent D. King deck playing well?

My Questions are as follows:

-What's the entry "goodies" this year?

-Also, how are the UK team doing? I'm talking about Freddy K. and his crew (oh, and that other guy that won the UK nats...Chris, I think his name was :lol: )

-What are the Japanese playing?

-What are the other winners goodies? Usually they're on the POP site by now.

-Will any worlds entrant sell me their goodies? :thumb:

-How are the archtypes doing atm? Particularly interested in T2 Medicham, Dragtrode, Rogue and Zappy.

Yes...Gurus don't know everything. They need a Worlds invite and travel award before they gain true knowledge. :smile:

I would like to know how the guys from New Zealand are going?
Martin Bax and Danny Chang both of them are 15+

Thanks

Last edited:
lol RainbowRichards :D:D:D

Richards > RainbowGym is one of your friend ? I want his scans of new promos :rolleyes: :tongue:

I'm gonna to bed now (11:45 PM in France :nonono: )

Last edited:
RainbowRichards said:
Another question comes to mind:

What were the World Championship players given as entry 'goodies' this year? Binder? Shirt? Baseball cap? Can anyone post pictures?

They got a Worlds Shirt, Backpack, Baseball cap, POP2 packs, packs from sets, Binders with the 7 card promo set, and a lot more.

I'd like to know how the great UK champ chris mcgivern is doing?

Also, i'd like to know what the atmosphere is like there- buzzing, tense? i wish i was there!!!!

Here's my question. How many minutes until the japanese win worlds again?

lol, I will be mad if the Japanese 0wn the Worlds again ;x. Though it is not very surprising considering Pokemon IS in Japan and there are people that like dedicate all their lives to making it to this tournament. I think it would be interesting if the same people that won last year win again this year ;x

Nah, it is time for the european to grab some trophies B)

To be more exactly, Dutch European players ;)

Im wondering how Anna S and Manuel B are doing in the 15+?

EDIT You might ask Lia/Rainbowgym bout this, shell prolly know :)

Last edited:
Martina Canto and Mario Domenico Catauro in the 11-14? Plz contact Prof Donphan or his wife to have information

Back