Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

What's in the February League Kits??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokeplayer

Hello all...

I ordered Season 6 league kits a while back when it was announced the store was open...

I anticipate that the kits should be arriving this week since this Month has started....

If you have received your kit, please post what the promo card is and the over size card as well as any new badges...

I received a league kit in the mail on Friday, but it was a Season 5 kit (late in delivery)...

Pokeplayer... :) :)

we got 2 packs of Treeko and 2 winner Grovyle and an Oversized Grovyle

That's my total for 30 players oh and a really nice poster thanks...

My league has not gotten them also, but I wonder if we will get the other badge in the kit that was on the league poster from season 5?

Gym Leader Blaine said:
My league has not gotten them also, but I wonder if we will get the other badge in the kit that was on the league poster from season 5?

Those kits will be shipping this week, and BINGO, the Stone Badge will be included!

Sorry for the delay.

Professor Dav

Professor Dav said:
Those kits will be shipping this week, and BINGO, the Stone Badge will be included!

Sorry for the delay.

Professor Dav

:clap: ya we get more badges

ukpokemonpro said:
we got 2 packs of Treeko and 2 winner Grovyle and an Oversized Grovyle

That's my total for 30 players oh and a really nice poster thanks...

STOP!!!!! JUST STOP!!! already!! Stop ruining EVERYBODYS happynees cause you are unhappy, you do this with everypost, any time someone is excited over something, you make some smart remark about how you have it soo bad. NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU WANT US TO BE MISERABLE WITH YOU, WHEN SOMETHING EXCITING HAPPONS TO SOMEONE IN THE EVIL U.S. THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO BE HAPPY AND NOT TO HAVE YOU TRAMPLE ON IT! your being sarcastic to the wrong people

here yell at these people

"""Originally Posted by pokeprofRaymond
Is there anyway I could E-mail Dave on the update on the Kits if they arriving here in my country to our store running the OP. The store told us the kits are still there with PUI. If its is really OK (I'm always a bit shy on asking this)

Thanks!!!!!

Don't be shy!

Email me at [email protected], or you can contact [email protected] for an update on the status in your country.

I will tell you that I don't administer the leagues or events in the Phillipines, but am certainly happy to work on helping you get information regarding our status in your region.

Thanks much,
Professor Dav"""

Last edited:
GodTrainer,

Just replying what was in February's kits for those of us outside the US.. I was unaware of whining at all... must be the way you read it?

Maybe I can send some to Italy I may have some spares after all that is what a community does ..help each other when the need arises .. enjoy your kits my guys will enjoy ours... some may not be as lucky but then again I better not point that out?

Hey Italy what is in your February kits? How about Germany? Just wondering...

Last edited:
GodTrainer said:
STOP!!!!! JUST STOP!!! already!! Stop ruining EVERYBODYS happynees cause you are unhappy, you do this with everypost, any time someone is excited over something, you make some smart remark about how you have it soo bad. NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU WANT US TO BE MISERABLE WITH YOU, WHEN SOMETHING EXCITING HAPPONS TO SOMEONE IN THE EVIL U.S. THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO BE HAPPY AND NOT TO HAVE YOU TRAMPLE ON IT! your being sarcastic to the wrong people

here yell at these people

....... :confused: what is going on here????

Last edited:
pokeprofRaymond said:
....... :confused: what is going on here????
Ummmmm - pay no attention - trust me it's not worth worrying about. Kind of like those storys where the favored son gets everything and the other kids get very little. Upro - your comment does sound like rain on parade day. Gtrainer - show some sensitivity - our Euro brethren really are getting the short end of the stick. But we ARE all still family.
:pokeball:

Scythking is right. We don't need to be reminded of every disparity between the US and the rest of the world. It's getting to the point where it's seemingly impossible to post anything without adverese reaction.

Hmmm, I didn't see a problem with uk'pro's post: after all, did the thread title say 'What's in the US February League Kits?'? So he reported what he got; should things that may turn out to be uncomfortable for some to hear...as in the disparity between supplies for leagues in what is supposed to be ONE GAME....just be hidden away and ignored?

'mom

Personally, I hope it's _______'s Misdreavus..

Oops, there I go getting my threads mixed up. :confused:

It's always exciting when we get our league kits. There has been some displeasure among the league I go to about reprint promos, but I feel that it's better than not getting anything at all. The badges are back, we've been getting holo energy, and communication between the leages and PUI is actually very good.

If I had only one complaint it would be that a few league-exclusive promos would help drag in some more members and be more exciting. I like the alternate art, but there's only so far it'll carry you.

Still can't wait for that February kit, tho! :D

SD PokéMom said:
Hmmm, I didn't see a problem with uk'pro's post: after all, did the thread title say 'What's in the US February League Kits?'? So he reported what he got; should things that may turn out to be uncomfortable for some to hear...as in the disparity between supplies for leagues in what is supposed to be ONE GAME....just be hidden away and ignored?

'mom

no but dont you think the poster really just want to know what the new promo is? and ukpro if i interpred your post wrong im sorry, if you ment that you had extra and wanted to send to people that had less then you, then im sorry. However it sounded to me like you were complaning that you got a VERY late shipment of old promos and not enough of them for your league, and thats why i responded the way i did, for you are telling the wrong people, but if it was the first point then i am sorry

Last edited:
Professor Dav said:

Sorry for the delay.

Professor Dav

So last month's kit DID contain the Knuckle Badge?! (in spite of the instructions saying Stone Badge ;)) I knew I was right! :)

ill give u guys a hint, it IS an energy along with the badge, and it is a special energy, make ur guess.

ukpokemonpro said:
Hey Italy what is in your February kits?
LOL Italy don't have any February kits, cause League start has delayed to March 1st :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, I'm still curious about new reprin... ah-em promos :) My guess is still Rainbow... The power of three will set us free :cool:

Last edited:
Marcello-Milord said:
LOL Italy don't have any February kits, cause League start has delayed to March 1st :lol: :lol: :lol:

So you'll get September's kits in March :)! And October's kits in April, etc., ad nauseum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back